Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

thepotter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Patio Extension tiles/composite decking

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by thepotter »

Hi,
A few people on our site have had patio extension by the front door entrance to their apartments. The original one put in by the developer was too small too sit out on so my question is can anybody recommend a business who can extend the existing patio using maybe a concrete base and tiles. The alternative is composite decking? does any specialize laying this as an option. Again somebody has had this done on site but I don't who the owner is to ask. Would decking or tiles be cheaper covering the same area? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Lezana
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Patio Extension tiles/composite decking

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Lezana »

i had a roof structure built using 'terrawood' material which is composite and guaranteed maintenance free for 20 years. The same company do decking (they have many large hotels as customers for decking and pergolas). They have a full page advert towards back of the whats on where guide called 'love my pergola'

Guys is called Mustafa and will visit and give you an accurate quotation. Not so cheap but worth a look.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

We have done many jobs tiling and decking we would never do anything re tiling without first putting down reinforced concrete base contact us at http://www.braceybuilders.com for free advise and quote

thepotter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by thepotter »

Thanks Lezana and Bracey for your replies I will follow both of these up.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”