Where to buy kitchen items

Share your recipes with other Kibkom members. Find out where to buy food & drink products in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

blueparrot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Where to buy kitchen items

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by blueparrot »

Where is the best place to find a selection of basic (non-electrical) items for the kitchen? For example, baking trays of different sizes, caftieres, good knives, etc.

In Girne, I've already tried China Bazaar, Stormax, Lemar and Halos. Any ideas? I'd be happy to go to Lefkosa to find a good kitchen store.

If one must go to the South for this, where is the best place? Does anyone know of a specialty kitchen/cooking store in Nicosia? Thanks.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Where to buy kitchen items

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Erulku is pretty good for kitchen stuff, I've bought some decent ceramic pans there in the past. Also, recently checked for someone on here who was looking for kitchen knives, and they do have a good variety. Erulku is on the Lefkosa/Famagusta road on the way to Ercan, if you are heading from Girne way.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Sah in Catalkoy excellent range semi professional equipment a bit pricey but.................Many caffatieres too

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Second Shah. They started apparently as a kitchen equipment supplier in Turkey and branched out. They have some beautiful stuff but as DEniz says it is at a cost.

blueparrot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by blueparrot »

Thanks for your suggestions.

Return to “FOOD & DRINK - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”