CHILD DRs?

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

corona24
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

CHILD DRs?

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by corona24 »

any recommendations on pediatricians?(in/near GIRNE)

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: CHILD DRs?

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

If you want someone private (not sure what one pays) but there is a Dr Sadicioglu (the wife of the plastic surgeon Bugra) and she operates from her home just south of the by pass at the top of Girne. I can give more details, and I do know she has many patients, but most are Cypriot. Maybe other mums might recommendsomeone else - not having children I have no personal experience, but again , I am happy to ask other mums if you don;t find one.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

corona24
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by corona24 »

Thank you Marion, any to all info is good. I can have options, or check the doctor out 'till I find a good one that I like.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

sorry to be a little late in the day. Below is the informaiton you seek and the reaosn I am putting it on the forum is because there may be others out there who want the name of a good pediatrician.#
Dr Banu Sadikoglu is a lady of just over forty has a child of her own and speaks Turkish (she is a graduat of Istanbul uni) as well as English and German. (just in case there isanyone who would find that helpful.

her address in Kyrenia is 11 Hizir Reis St, Kyrenia, where the phone number is 0392 815 5070. HER MOBILE IS 0533 869 4944.

hER E MAIL IS [email protected].

I popped in to see her and she would be delighted to hear from you. I wanted to make sure her English was good. Actually it is rather a romantic story in that she and her husband met at uni, married and now share a clinic together - she for children and Bugra for plastic surgery. Lovely couple.

anyway why not go and meet her and see if she is right for you.

Hope that helps.
Maid Marion of Malatya

corona24
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by corona24 »

Marion, Thank you! I'm glad you posted it on the forum; Because you are right, there may be others also interested in this information. Sometimes people have to think "just in case" anyone has a question or is pondering something. You are so helpful and kind, I appreciate that you went the extra and visited her to test her English. Have a great day!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

You are welcome - more than welcome.
today I heard of another very good one but in lefkosia. I am getting details as apparently this one has a scheme tha tyou pay a monthly fee but can visit as often as wanted. I understand that can be helpful to worried mum (been there - done that!_). I know you wanted Girne, but maybe someone else will be interested in Lefkosia.

do let me know (by p.m. or e mail) how you get on. I would be very interested to know.
Maid Marion of Malatya

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”