NEED HELP for Fistula & Herbal/Natural remedies

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

archieibrown
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

NEED HELP for Fistula & Herbal/Natural remedies

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by archieibrown »

Okay, so after a lenghty period of having hermhorroids and it healing, I have recently been to the doctor to announce that *surprise surprise* i have got a perianal fistula, which is a pain in the ass (no pun intended).
Now, Near East hospital has priced a surgery and recovery at 4,500TL, which I do not have at the moment and honestly the idea of surgery scares me half to death. I wonder if there is any other non-surgical treatment available in North Cyprus, herbal remedies, natural cures, heck I'm willing to try Chinese or Indian holistic treatments just to avoid going under, even though all the doctors recommend surgery (that isnt 100% effective anyhow).

Is there anyone here willing to share some information, links, ideas as this damn thing is ruining what should be an epic summer for me.

Thank you all.
x

brianc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: NEED HELP for Fistula & Herbal/Natural remedies

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by brianc »

some time ago we started taking XANGO juice that is a very powerful antioxidant and multivitamin natural drink , it helps to restore the balance in your body , thus helping with many health problems. It contains a lot of different fruit and berries as well as mangosteen. The juice helped my wife to avoid the operation three years ago. I manage to live withoutpains and high blood pressure thanks to it. Mangosteen is a part of traditional Asian medicine. And as with all natural remedies you have to take it for a long period of time ( a least for three months to feel the results). You can find a lot of information on the Net on XANGO juice and testimonials. We order it via Internet from USA.

Heaven
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Heaven »

Okay as an ex state registered nurse from many many moons ago I helped with the aftercare of this type of very painful surgical procedures!. So not sure if other methods would help. However if you want to look into it Hatice the chemist from Alsancak has opened up an alternative medicine place at bella Pais. Not sure of the number but if you phone 03928213361 her staff can put you in contact with her. The very best of luck. In the meantime try ice blocks to take the pain away as a temporary measure plus if you have a bath a good soak can help as a very temporary measure. Feel so sorry for you.

brianc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by brianc »

There are many people (and on the forum) who practice alternative medicine successfully. I am sure they will reply to the post. Only doctors and nurses are not sure in other ways of treatment.

Heaven
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Heaven »

Hi I can assure you that having had a dreadful painful disease from childhood I have used several alternative remedies and was just trying to help you by giving you the information you requested.

archieibrown
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by archieibrown »

Thank you all for your tips and information, still trying some honey/turmeric mix (along with a diet overhaul) and some other herbal mix. Would update with results so hopefully anyone else would have it easier.
Once again, thank you all so much.
x

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”