Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

I try so hard to be positive with my posts but I have to say on this swallow visit Multimax has been hopeless.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

for some reason tonight, the internet is very slow, am giving up now and going to bed.

Samson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Samson »

After subscribing to Multimax for several years finally lost patience with them on last renewal. Made the switch to another provider and am more than happy l did.For some reason there seems to be a consencus that MM are the best supplier here........not so.They are certainly the most expensive and in my opinion in no way worth the price they charge.
Things are different now,other suppliers are far more advanced than previously.MM are too big for their boots l feel.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

Who did you go with ?

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Strange when there is a gripe against Multimax no one fro the company says anything..

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Mowgli597 »

Ferguson wrote:Strange when there is a gripe against Multimax no one fro the company says anything..
Shirley the place to make complaints is with the company itself. What good does it do complaining to a load of toothless OAPs (pax Jock!)

Oh. Are you trying to shame them into something? Do they know the OP is having/had problems? Or has this become the Multimax support forum while I was asleep

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Mowgli597 wrote:
Ferguson wrote:Strange when there is a gripe against Multimax no one fro the company says anything..
Shirley the place to make complaints is with the company itself. What good does it do complaining to a load of toothless OAPs (pax Jock!)

Oh. Are you trying to shame them into something? Do they know the OP is having/had problems? Or has this become the Multimax support forum while I was asleep
I am sure Erol views this forum on a regular basis, however, whether he responds to criticism (supposed or real) against MM is his prerogative. Personally, I and my close neighbours (five users) have only had a really good experience from MM and we live some 40 km east of Girne. Hey ho, each to their own I suppose.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

I have to say I have found Multimax fair In my dealings with them. I’ve had my moans and groans when off internet but always answered my questions civilly and know being in a third world country lots of problems are out of their control. Think emails from them telling you in advance if they know problems are coming up. Living here for years without telephones I think we are lucky. If you have to rely on internet for your business must be frustrating sometimes, but it is these sort of things we have to,put up with to live here. Don’t thank Errol and his staff enough.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Thanks for the complements Tommy Still thats your attitude i am glad i moved to Nethouse much better much cheaper buy lots and i can turn it off & on when i want witch saves me even more .Since i have been with Nethouse my Internet bill has at least halfed for a great service & int I still visit the dentist worst luck as i hate it .

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”