SOLAR SWIMMING POOL KIT PUMP CONTROL PLUS 3 PANELS €2000

How to save energy and money in North Cyprus: Solar Panels, Wind Turbines - find out all you need to know about renewable energy.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

solarsolutionscyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

SOLAR SWIMMING POOL KIT PUMP CONTROL PLUS 3 PANELS €2000

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by solarsolutionscyprus »

SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DETAILS ON THIS AND OTHER FANTASTIC SOLAR OFFERS , WE HAVE THE LARGEST STOCK OF SOLAR PANELS IN CYPRUS FROM 10 WATTS TO 240 WATTS , IN STOCK OVER 200 PANELS AND PUMPS

https://www.facebook.com/SolarSolutions ... e=bookmark
Attachments
1.jpg

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: SOLAR SWIMMING POOL KIT PUMP CONTROL PLUS 3 PANELS €2000

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

Solution, do you use for this offer your second hand panels?

A solar pool pump "KIT" (we guess DIY??? + VAT ??) incl 3 panels for approx 2000 euro you can get in the TRNC as well.

But, incl a LORENTZ pool pump (and not these chinese "fake pumps") and without smuggling.
Installation incl cabelling and pool room piping approx 500 Euros, depends a bit on location, eg, cable lenght and proper diameter.
+ VAT
today is the 11 of juli.. can you prove (eg, a pump report) how much water will be NET circulated from your pool pumping system TODAY (as juli average)?
and what is the output of the system eg, between 9am and 10 am?
consider
the one of nearly 150 different places of installation in cyprus, PV power, panel model, panel temperature, panel tilt and azimuth angle, dirt losses, cable losses, pump model, pipeline diameter and lenght, total dynamic (or static) head.
or do you "guess and hope" and same applies for the well-pumps you offer? (and your 4-panel microinverer solution)

just questions...

solarsolutionscyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Stop being so scared of competition makes your company look unprofessional. People are allowed choice . We do NOT supply solar swimming pool pumps with the Solar panels on offer on a different advert . They come with new 240 watt efforton panels made in Cyprus . And our pumps are the best quality pool pumps with a 2 year warranty. As I said in other messages I am sure Kipsolar are a great company and we at SOLAR SOLUTIONS CYPRUS NEVER knock other company's without knowing our facts

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

solarsolutionscyprus wrote:Stop being so scared of competition makes your company look unprofessional. People are allowed choice . We do NOT supply solar swimming pool pumps with the Solar panels on offer on a different advert . They come with new 240 watt efforton panels made in Cyprus . And our pumps are the best quality pool pumps with a 2 year warranty. As I said in other messages I am sure Kipsolar are a great company and we at SOLAR SOLUTIONS CYPRUS NEVER knock other company's without knowing our facts
Competition is great. For too long people have not had much of a choice if any,the tide is turning at last.

Keep up the good work guys and prices.
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

Solution,
how you can have the opinion that we fear competition?
We showed the forum members the advantages of our systems:
- pool pump from (best solar pump) manufacturer LORENTZ
- all systems come with a "pump report", showing the NET output of the system and we simply did ask you whether you can supply something like this as well. Obviously not.
- if wanted, since end 2013, our solar pump systems have the option to come with a bluetooth app to see "live datas".
- our system comes with made in EU panels, and, if the customer wants.. with new Enfoton panels, as we have some of them (still) in stock
But, you do not even mention the manufacturer of your pumps.

despite of this.. we know "your facts" (or at least the most important ones)
- you are situated in the RoC.. close to the border and you offer the people in the TRNC to take a "kit", a panel or whatever, and smuggle it into the TRNC. this is illegal and can lead to heavy fines, incl confiscation of goods.
- then you (might) come to install these systems (also illegal, as you do not pay taxes in the TRNC, instead you want to make the customer pay RoC VAT..)
- most of your equipment you offer is "chinese" and we only inform the forum members (in the past and now..) that chinese equipment is also available here in the TRNC.. to similar prices (and although these companies do not advertise in this forum)
Bargainbooze, you are right.. but what you would say if a RoC company would offer at kibkom 20 cases of Diamond Hill, Chardonnay, Australia, for a price which is maybe a bit lower, similar or even higher as yours and stilll needs to be smuggled to the TRNC?
or, if this company offers "home delivery"? (as Solution did offer half a year ago)
How would you react when other forum members say:
Competition is great. For too long people have not had much of a choice if any,the tide is turning at last.

solarsolutionscyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

We don't get into debates with other company's

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT THE FUTURE IS SOLAR

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

[quote="kibsolar1999"]Solution,
how you can have the opinion that we fear competition?
We showed the forum members the advantages of our systems:
- pool pump from (best solar pump) manufacturer LORENTZ
- all systems come with a "pump report", showing the NET output of the system and we simply did ask you whether you can supply something like this as well. Obviously not.
- if wanted, since end 2013, our solar pump systems have the option to come with a bluetooth app to see "live datas".
- our system comes with made in EU panels, and, if the customer wants.. with new Enfoton panels, as we have some of them (still) in stock
But, you do not even mention the manufacturer of your pumps.

despite of this.. we know "your facts" (or at least the most important ones)
- you are situated in the RoC.. close to the border and you offer the people in the TRNC to take a "kit", a panel or whatever, and smuggle it into the TRNC. this is illegal and can lead to heavy fines, incl confiscation of goods.
- then you (might) come to install these systems (also illegal, as you do not pay taxes in the TRNC, instead you want to make the customer pay RoC VAT..)
- most of your equipment you offer is "chinese" and we only inform the forum members (in the past and now..) that chinese equipment is also available here in the TRNC.. to similar prices (and although these companies do not advertise in this forum)
Bargainbooze, you are right.. but what you would say if a RoC company would offer at kibkom 20 cases of Diamond Hill, Chardonnay, Australia, for a price which is maybe a bit lower, similar or even higher as yours and stilll needs to be smuggled to the TRNC?
or, if this company offers "home delivery"? (as Solution did offer half a year ago)
How would you react when other forum members say:
[/quote

I do not agree with any kind of smuggling and that is not fair competition and is illegal. But if a south side company can offer diamond hill cheaper than me id like to find out how they can do it as i know that no one can offer the wines i offer cheaper than me
mandarinorientalcyprus/

owl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by owl »

bargainbooze

You hit the nail on the head!

If you found an advertiser, say 'Cyprus Lovely Wines', offering Diamond Hill at 8tl or Cape Elephant boxes at 18tl, 'buyer collects from S Cyprus',.....
I'm sure you wouldn't see that as fair or even legal competition.

p.s. Currently I get 'Under Construction' for your website and don't use Facebook, but I least I know where you are so can quite happily (and Legally!) buy from you.

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

owl wrote:bargainbooze

You hit the nail on the head!

If you found an advertiser, say 'Cyprus Lovely Wines', offering Diamond Hill at 8tl or Cape Elephant boxes at 18tl, 'buyer collects from S Cyprus',.....
I'm sure you wouldn't see that as fair or even legal competition.

p.s. Currently I get 'Under Construction' for your website and don't use Facebook, but I least I know where you are so can quite happily (and Legally!) buy from you.
Hi Owl

Your right, and also it does say under construction,i am waiting until we get all of our new range and then about christmas time when we have around 200 different wines we shall finish the website, and boy do we have some great wines coming .
mandarinorientalcyprus/

Return to “RENEWABLE ENERGY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”