Broken sand filter lid .

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Stagwcb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Broken sand filter lid .

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Stagwcb »

Hi,
I have a water fun s series s650 sand filter and the lid is broken . Does any one know where I might get a replacement for it . Also does any one know who makes water fun products .
Many thanks.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Broken sand filter lid .

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

The main stockist and supplier of Water Fun parts was a company called Golden Sun Pools, they were near the corner of Ziya Rızkı Caddesi - that's the road which goes towards the old HSBC in Girne, although they moved a few years ago, and they did have a depot / storage place somewhere else but I don't know where that was unfortunately.

Their telephone number was 0392 8151596, but according to the TRNC Online Telephone Directory, that number is now listed as belonging to: -

OYAK ORDU MARKET,
8151596 (Phone),
Atatürk C. No.8 Girne.

I suppose that it might be worth ringing the number, or even going around there to see if they have any connection with the pool people - Atatürk Caddesi is in the centre of Girne - here.

There's always a possibility that SIBA might stock a lid that fits if you don't have any joy in locating Golden Sun.

If you do manage to locate them, could you please post on here to let us know?

Addendum: a quick 'Google' appears to indicate that the original equipment manufacturer is Guangzhou Jinmiqi Sports Equipment Co., Ltd, located in Guangdong, China (Mainland) - not a lot of help, that !
Last edited by Keithcaley on Tue 27 Mar 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by pc4854 »

I got one from Siba last year but it was from an old instalation that they had in their yard, so I doubt they have another.If it is just the seal thats gone, I have a spare one that might still be OK, if that's any good I'm at Karsiyaka and the number is 0533 859 3032.

Stagwcb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Stagwcb »

Many thanks for your suggestions , I need the whole lid so will give Siba a go. Golden sun used to maintain our pool but I don’t think they are still going . If I do have any luck I will let you all know .
Many thanks

Stagwcb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Stagwcb »

I have managed to source a new lid for my sand filter , I got it with the kind help of billy at Kove pools in Catalkoy .He has a contact that got me one from the south .
Hope this helps others .

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”