Underwater Drill

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

RAZR63
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Underwater Drill

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by RAZR63 »

I need to fix my swimming pool light which has detached itself from the wall, because a bracket wasn't fitted to it in the first place!
I would need to lower my pool quite substantially to fix it. I have however seen an underwater drill advertised on a swimming pool website in the UK http://www.fairlocks.co.uk/nemo-underwater-tools.html. They are not cheap - approx $685.00 Does anyone know if any of the swimming pool maintenance companies use them for pool repairs? Or I'm I just clutching at straws?

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Underwater Drill

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

I am lead to believe that Dial-a-rod have an underwater drill but I doubt they would be willing to go in your pool at the moment. Far too cold
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

RAZR63
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Underwater Drill

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by RAZR63 »

mickhm wrote:I am lead to believe that Dial-a-rod have an underwater drill but I doubt they would be willing to go in your pool at the moment. Far too cold

Thanks and agree, just planning ahead.
Attachments
Cold pool.jpg

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”