Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Vacation to Israel.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

A man and his ever nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem.

Whilst there the wife passed away. The Jewish Undertaker told the husband that he could have the body shipped home for $5000 or we can bury her here in the Holy Land for only $150.

The husband thought about it very briefly before deciding he would like his wife shipped home.

Why would you spend $5000 when you could have her buried here for just $150? asked the Undertaker.

The husband responded ' Well, long time ago a man died here, was buried here and three days later he rose from the dead and I just can't take that chance'!

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Vacation to Israel.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Hymie and Solly are tied to posts about to get shot by the firing squad. A guard walks up to put a black hood over Hymie's head but he says "I don't want your effing hood!!!" Solly shouts "For God's sake, take it Hymie, we are in enough trouble as it is!"

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Vacation to Israel.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

If we must have racist jokes, this is my favourite:

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman face a firing squad. The Englishman is first and stares up at the mountains and says "oh my Goodness, an avalanche" , everyone looks up and he runs away. The Scotman in his turn looks left and shouts "the river is flooding " and runs away. Not to be outdone, the Irishman stares straight ahead and shouts "Fire"

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”