Is anyone waiting for their goods to arrive with Kelebek?

Moving to North Cyprus or returning home?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Is anyone waiting for their goods to arrive with Kelebek?

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Is anyone waiting for Arif to bring their goods over from the UK? We were told our boxes would be here by the end of August but all I get told is that they are on their way! It must be via Brisbane

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Is anyone waiting for their goods to arrive with Kelebek

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Fesenjan123 wrote:Is anyone waiting for Arif to bring their goods over from the UK? We were told our boxes would be here by the end of August but all I get told is that they are on their way! It must be via Brisbane
As I understand it, Kelebek Transport have had to change their modus operandi and this has contributed to the delay in the delivery service. Ask them (Arif or Ramadan) about the problems they have to circumvent. If obstacles are put in their way they cannot just magic the goods past these obstacles, unfortunately.
libens volens potens

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Many thanks for the update. As Arif has been in the UK I have had to speak with Ramadan and his English is not great. Had no idea of these problems they have faced. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Well it's now 11 weeks since I handed 5 storage boxes to Arif in the UK, along with a deposit for £100 and was told they would arrive in TRNC mid August. Still no sign and neither Arif or Ramadan answer my calls or offer any explanation. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about this. Anyone got any advice, info, or can tell me where to actually find Arif as I believe he is in Cyprus now? I thought we were dealing with a decent company but I'm beginning to wonder.

rosiesmidge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rosiesmidge »

I have been trying to get in touch with Arif for the last couple of weeks he is not available on either his Cyprus or English numbers
I want to send some boxes of personnel items back to the UK

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Well if you manage to track him down Rosiesmidge, please let me know. I cannot understand why people have phones if they never answer them:)

rayz1112
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rayz1112 »

I gave them goods back in May and I picked them up from his house in Lapta this afternoon NEVER AGAIN.

Fesenjan123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Fesenjan123 »

Well I'm pleased to say that Arif rang last night to say my goods were in Lapta. We collected them today and everything was intact.
Would I recommend using these guys? They are actually nice people, it's just that they fail to realise that people need to be kept in the loop regarding their goods in transit. If you are not in a hurry for your goods and accept that you will not have any communication at all until the goods finally arrive, then Kelebek transport is a definite option.

Return to “SHIPPING - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”