Hamish, back in the news.....

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Hamish, back in the news.....

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

This is Hamish. He is looking for a new home again. He had a lot of press attention a few years ago after being found under a bin in alsancak, rehabilitated at KAR Centre, then rehomed. His current owners are leaving and are unable to take him with them.

He is approx 3 years old, neutered, fully vaccinated and completely house trained. He has a problem with the feline species, (Doesn’t like cats). If you are a cat free home, live here full time, please help Hamish finally find his forever home. This poor little boy needs stability. Please contact Deniz or myself and we will put you in contact with current carers.

0533 838 6027 turkcell or whats app.
IMG_7804.jpg

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hamish, back in the news.....

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Poor Hamish, I can remember the "bin" business. If someone takes him on, it will be his fourth home. He hasn't had much luck in his short life has he, poor little love. Such a shame he can't be taken to UK.

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hamish, back in the news.....

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

Hi guys, thank you so much for your interest in Hamish. Hopefully following a rehabilitation period, he has found his forever home. If this changes, I will repost for him.

Thank you all

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”