Very Sweet Kitten

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

greenvalley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Very Sweet Kitten

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by greenvalley »

Hello
We have had 3 lovely kittens coming in our garden for about 2 weeks. Two grey and white and one black and white.
Not sure how old they are but at a guess probably 2 /3 months. One grey and white kitten is very tame and likes a cuddle. Unfortunately the other two seem a bit frightened, but with love and care I am sure they would become lovely pets.
Sorry but we don't know too much about cats so wouldn't be able to tell you what sex they are.
I have been in touch with KAR to ask if they would take them, but they said they only take kittens if they are injured.
We are worried about them because we go back to England in a couple of weeks. We would love to find them a home but especially the tame one as I don't know if that one would survive on its own.
Thank you for any help you may offer.
Kind regards.

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Very Sweet Kitten

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Sadly there are so very many kittens around & most if not all of them are sweet. However if you can post a photo this might tug at someones’ heart strings.
If you do not know how to do this our very helpful Keith Caley will do it for you but you must ask very nicely in case he has got out of bed the wrong side today!!

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Very Sweet Kitten

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Ooooooh!!!

I resemble that remark

Any pet photo's to [email protected] and I will post them for you.

Photo's can be 'as big as you like' - I'll do the necessary !

Don't forget to mention which thread they are to be posted on - I'm not clairvoyant

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”