End of an Era - Cafe Denız in Karakum

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Satar
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

End of an Era - Cafe Denız in Karakum

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Satar »

End of an Era - Tıme for a Change

As many of you now know, Cafe Deniz ın Karakum closed its doors for the last tıme on 30th November 2018, when the lease expired, and try as i could the Landlord did not want to extend the lease at that time.

Having managed Cafe Deniz for 3 years the main thing that i will mıss are the people.

Coming from a background of Project Management and Consultancy, Cafe Deniz certainly made me appreciate how hard it is to run a business in North Cyprus.

I wıll certaınly miss the place, and have many happy memories to take away from the whole experience.
From the bottom of my heart i would like to thank everyone who came to Cafe Deniz and supported me.

What Next ?

Having taken a few days break i am now embarkıng on my next challenge, joinıng a local estate agents - Satar Emlak based ın Karakum.
As a well known, and trusted member of the local community, i hope that if you need the services of a local trusted Esate Agents, that you contact me at Sartar Emlak, and give me the opportunity to help you find your dream home.

Satar Emlak - Who are we, and how can we help you ?

Satar Emlak was established in March 2018, and is based in Karakum on the outskırts of Kyrenia (opposıte the ‘KAR’ charity shop)

Tanya Satar and her team, bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise having worked in North Cyprus as property experts for over a decade.

Satar Emlak engages wıth clients who have a wıde range of properties coverıng all of the North of Cyprus.

İf you are lookıng to buy, sell or rent a studio or larger apartment, a small economic or a luxury vılla, a boutique hotel or a significant 5 star hotel, a business opportunity or workıng ın partnershıp wıth a development company on signicant new developments, then look no further than Sartar Emlak !

Sartar Emlak will guıde you through the government department processes, providıng you wıth as smooth ‘step by step’ transıtıon to you acquırıng your dream of livıng and working in North Cyprus.

There has never been a better tıme to ınvest in North Cyprus.
Its locatıon in the warm Mediterannean sun makes ıt the cheapest place to invest in property, more than any other Mediterannean country.

Whether you are looking for a second home in the sun, a retirement home in Aphrodites birthplace, or purely for investment purposes where your income return will surpass your expectatıons, North Cyprus ıs definitely the place for you.

Contact Detaıls:
Gill Radcliffe – Satar Sales Consultant
Telephone: +90 548 82646 82
E Mail: [email protected]

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”