Pegasus

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

The young ones
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Pegasus

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by The young ones »

Please does anyone know if when flying with Pegasus ercan to Stansted do you still need to change planes in Istanbul or do you stay on the plane .

Thank you

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Pegasus

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

The young ones wrote:Please does anyone know if when flying with Pegasus ercan to Stansted do you still need to change planes in Istanbul or do you stay on the plane .

Thank you
Change, due to UK Gov imposition.

denali2007
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by denali2007 »

I thought I had seen somewhere that you now stayed on plane inbound to Ercan but had to change outbound in Turkey? Is this not the case?

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

It was written in the paper but to my knowledge it does not seem to be happening.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

You still have to change both ways unfortunately.

denali2007
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by denali2007 »

Thank you.

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

Are Pegasus any good?

We are thinking of using them for our Christmas flights due to the price of other airlines.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Having just used Pegasus for a short holiday from TRNC to Antalya, I would not set foot on any of their aircraft ever again.... the only sad thing is that from TRNC you are somewhat restricted on the choice..... Pegasus for us are the means to and end....as airlines go, awful....even if you choose to pay for food please don't.... it is inedible.... If your are seriously looking at the cost, paying a bit more to fly with Turkish Airlines, and in our experience it is not that much more...but is far better than being treated like cattle.... just my opinion of course as someone who travels quite a lot.... at the end of the day, as they say, you pays your money you take your choice.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

There is a new service starting 'shortly' with Anadolu Jet - the budget arm of Turkish Airlines - and I found them to be quite satisfactory when they were operating previously.

Details here

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

mrsgee wrote:Having just used Pegasus for a short holiday from TRNC to Antalya, I would not set foot on any of their aircraft ever again.... the only sad thing is that from TRNC you are somewhat restricted on the choice..... Pegasus for us are the means to and end....as airlines go, awful....even if you choose to pay for food please don't.... it is inedible.... If your are seriously looking at the cost, paying a bit more to fly with Turkish Airlines, and in our experience it is not that much more...but is far better than being treated like cattle.... just my opinion of course as someone who travels quite a lot.... at the end of the day, as they say, you pays your money you take your choice.
Gave up on Pegasus a few years ago. They were a means to an end and slightly cheaper than the competitors at that time. However whilst it’s not a long haul flight it felt like it, the whole experience was poor. The cabin crew in the main we found have minimal customer facing skills. We booked meals that we never received and strong words were exchanged but in the end they just shrugged and walked away. If cost is the number 1 priority then use them......they aren’t as cheap as they were tho. We would prefer the overall experience to be better so now use others.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”