Emergency Insurance

All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Emergency Insurance

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I have been looking at Emergency Insurance/Accident Insurance cover and was wondering what the members think of it if they have it? Has anyone found any problems with Companies not paying out? Has anyone any recommendations of who to use?

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Emergency Insurance

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Chriswright03 wrote:I have been looking at Emergency Insurance/Accident Insurance cover and was wondering what the members think of it if they have it? Has anyone found any problems with Companies not paying out? Has anyone any recommendations of who to use?
Contact Azant or use the Forum 'Search' facility for other poster's opinions.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I used the search facility as I always do but to be honest after the first few pages I gave up. Azant are on my list of Companies that I have looked at BUT I would like to see if there is any recent knowledge of the subject as opposed to something from years ago that I have to trawl through pages and pages of threads.

If you have found something then a link would be useful Tommy.

Some of the threads are by Azant and as informative as they are for obvious reasons they do not tell me of any issues that members may have come across.

katecornwell
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by katecornwell »

I have emergency insurance with Azant -(Anthony) and over a year ago, I fell and broke my wrist further up from the little finger - had an ex ray at Kolan and it was a mess and they said that I had to have surgery otherwise I wouldnt be able to use that hand properly - Gave them the details of the insurance company, was operated within a couple of days - all paid for with no problems! So have renewed with Azant each year. Hope that gives you peace of mind.

katecornwell
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by katecornwell »

I have emergency insurance with Azant -(Anthony) and over a year ago, I fell and broke my wrist further up from the little finger - had an ex ray at Kolan and it was a mess and they said that I had to have surgery otherwise I wouldnt be able to use that hand properly - Gave them the details of the insurance company, was operated within a couple of days - all paid for with no problems! So have renewed with Azant each year. Hope that gives you peace of mind.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by gates »

I use Trevor & Mary god bless her sole with Capital Bank you can try Trevor i would think he is still working not sure he is in the Lapta branch

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Thanks for the informative replies.

Return to “FINANCE - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”