Home Insurance

All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Janners
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Home Insurance

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Janners »

With our recent Villa purchase imminent, we are looking to insure the property. We’ve had 3 quotes so far from Creditwest, Esta & Azant. All seem to be around the same price.. Has anyone had any dealings with these companies? Positive or negative? Do you know of any other insurance companies you would recommend?
Many thanks in advance.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Home Insurance

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Creditwest, Esta & Azant are only AGENTS, so the quality of service that you receive will depend on the individual Insurance Company (the actual insurer, that is) as well as on the Agent that you used.

I think that all 3 Agents are pretty good - see which one you can establish a good personal relationship with!

The claims procedures for all of the insurers seem designed to be as awkward as possible - and if you are not living here yourself, making a claim is a nightmare!

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Keithcaley wrote: The claims procedures for all of the insurers seem designed to be as awkward as possible - and if you are not living here yourself, making a claim is a nightmare!

Disagree with you!!!
Ferdiye from Elzem Insurance has been more than helpful with my claims i have had to make on behalf of my customers and some of them not very straight forward.

[email protected]

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

snd1966 wrote:
Keithcaley wrote: The claims procedures for all of the insurers seem designed to be as awkward as possible - and if you are not living here yourself, making a claim is a nightmare!

Disagree with you!!!
Ferdiye from Elzem Insurance has been more than helpful with my claims i have had to make on behalf of my customers and some of them not very straight forward.

[email protected]
I agree car and property claims first class service and I'm a swallow so claiming still not a problem

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

snd1966 and wanderer : -

Thank you so much for your input and for your recommendation of Ferdiye at Elzem Insurance Agency - could I ask which Insurance Company(s) is/are used by Elzem?

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Keithcaley wrote:snd1966 and wanderer : -

Thank you so much for your input and for your recommendation of Ferdiye at Elzem Insurance Agency - could I ask which Insurance Company(s) is/are used by Elzem?
kibris sigorta

cyprus insurance co.ltd

Ferdie helped me fill in the forms, provide the information required in a case where a small leak from the toilet meant at one point we had a 'window' between the bathroom and hall. I just did not know how to write the report for the owner who had been told they were covered for the damage. People who know me will accept how much I felt the pressure of getting it right to ensure the customer got their full compensation and the information i was holding had to be put across in the right way

Heaven
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Heaven »

We use AZANT and they are on the ball and very helpful, no problem with claims. English and Turkish speaking, so no language problems

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Thanks Bootsie

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

Kieth Ferdiye was born in the uk so does both languages knows the industry car knocks x2 no issues and leaky roof no issues different companies and policies

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

wanderer wrote:Kieth Ferdiye was born in the uk so does both languages knows the industry car knocks x2 no issues and leaky roof no issues different companies and policies

Thanks for that, I just wondered whether there were any particular companies that he found better than others...

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

snd1966 wrote:

Disagree with you!!!

[email protected]
Is there an office location for Elzem Insurance?

Thanks
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

On the left going towards the Lefkosa roundabout from dogankoy roundabout by Laconics and Hur Deniz
drop her a line and arrange a meeting not always in but always deals with emails and phone calls mention me Robert Lane

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by judyvin »

Ditto Ferdiye!

Return to “FINANCE - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”