Find out about anything to do with gardens, flowers and plants

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Medjoul1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Phoenix Palms

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Medjoul1 »

If anybody is interested I have some seedling date palms to give away. These aren't the decorative Phoenix Canariensis, they are the real deal edible Phoenix Dactylifera of a good eating variety and are at the four leaf stage so should grow on strogly is planted out now.
For someone with the space, time and patience they will be a useful addition, tel. 0533 862 7524.
I have had a lot of satisfaction from germinating and growing these so don't want anything for them but I'm always interested in anything out of the ordinary.
Thanks

Edit: Now correct phone number!
Last edited by Medjoul1 on Sat 12 Jan 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Phoenix Palms

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

I would love one (or2), but can't organise collection now, next month. I got some Strelitzias which I grew from seed. They will need to be divided this year. Don't know yet how and when to do it, but I am happy to exchange with you.

When my friend returns from his holiday, he could pick them up. He could also bring any plants I can find for you here, when the time is good.

Medjoul1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Phoenix Palms

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Medjoul1 »

Hi dippersgirl,
Strelitzias would be gratefully received thanks. I can save you a couple of palms and I also have a few of a different variety but they aren't quite as well grown yet.
Look forward to hearing from you and by the way I'm west of Girne in Lapta.

Return to “GARDENING - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”