General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Tall palm trees cutting

•   Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Anyone had or got contact for someone that cuts palm trees. I have ladders. In Esentepe area

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Tall palm trees cutting

•   Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

We live in Ozankoy, we have used him for years, he uses attachments on his legs to scale the palm trees, what ever you do ask for a quote before he starts, he is not cheap but does a great job, tell him you will clear the leaves away also if you can that is, I call him the Tree man, forgotten his name sorry. 5338444847

Tanky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Tanky »

I used the people who advertise in the Cyprus weekly garden add. 0548 84475524 He arrived with all the gear to cut down and remove from site a very tall Palm tree. He did am amazing job. Very good and very clean. He only removed all the old tree to outside my property then the Belediyesi came and took it away. All done in 2 days. I am sure his price has changed since last year. Good luck
Tanky

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Mollie the cat wrote:
Sat 09 Mar 2024 12:59 pm
We live in Ozankoy, we have used him for years, he uses attachments on his legs to scale the palm trees, what ever you do ask for a quote before he starts, he is not cheap but does a great job, tell him you will clear the leaves away also if you can that is, I call him the Tree man, forgotten his name sorry. 5338444847

Big thumbs up for this guy, his name is Erdal. Very professional. He's doing work on a house we look after, received a message and a selfie with the palm at 9am this morning! He'd already finished one tree! Highly recommended.

marlowe78
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Post by marlowe78 »

Just used erdal today. Very happy with his work but yes not cheap

oldham
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Post by oldham »

Can I ask how much he charged please as I am looking at having 2 trees cut! Thank you in advance.

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

oldham wrote:
Tue 07 May 2024 5:44 am
Can I ask how much he charged please as I am looking at having 2 trees cut! Thank you in advance.
Its going to vary, the ones he cut for us were in an awful mess due to lack of maintenance. He's not cheap. Call him and he'll come and give you a quote. His English is ok.

marlowe78
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Post by marlowe78 »

Agree with forestpixie. It depends on size and if the bark needs trimming & shaving. Also you need to agree with him who takes away the rubbish

oldham
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Post by oldham »

I have had a quote of £50 to cut and shave per tree, my trees are quite tall! I realise how much work there is will reflect on prices but it would be helpful just to get an idea what others have paid!

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

oldham wrote:
Wed 08 May 2024 4:23 am
I have had a quote of £50 to cut and shave per tree, my trees are quite tall! I realise how much work there is will reflect on prices but it would be helpful just to get an idea what others have paid!
Thats a good price, ours were way more than that but had been neglected so not an easy task.

Medjoul1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Medjoul1 »

oldham, could you pm me the number of your guy please.
Had someone turn up looking for gardening work and he wanted nearly £300. to cut a fan Palm down and it would only be a mornings work.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”