General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

olinskia
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

DHL delivery service

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by olinskia »

Hi can anyone tell me the phone number to contact the DHL delivery service. I have tried the Lefkosa number in the Buzz Book but can not get a reply. Also is there an office in the Girne area.
Thanks

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: DHL delivery service

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Does this help? Courtesy of Google.

https://www.dhl.com.cy/exp-en/contact_c ... press.html

mermaidsexist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by mermaidsexist »

theres an office in catalkoy saw it advertise on fakebook and apparently stuff can be sent there from the uk in 1-2 working days? I've not tried it as of yet but know people who have and a friend has sent and received a number of things with no problem. its at the estate agents at the malpas hotel turn off. advertised phone number is 05338486490 sorry can't link the advert as its on Facebook was on the expat page, firstcall estate agents.

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by jayceebee »

Dagli Insurance in Karaoglanoglu near Merit and Tijen garages use DHL for sending and receiving UK passports when you use their services for renewal. Perhaps they could advise?

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

jayceebee, I think you'll confuse people if you say Dagli Insurance is near The Merit in Karaoglanoglu, it's a long way from The Merit. On the corner next door to Tijen garages yes, but better to say its on the opposite side of the road just down from the PO and just down the road from the Cinema. If there is a little shop or something called the Merit then I apologise.

Johnny Lee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Johnny Lee »

Try these, we use it often, it is first rate. They will collect and deliver from various meeting points or from your home if easy to find.

0533 867 7799 0548 830 0217 0392 225 6828

tylerbabe
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by tylerbabe »

mermaidsexist wrote:theres an office in catalkoy saw it advertise on fakebook and apparently stuff can be sent there from the uk in 1-2 working days? I've not tried it as of yet but know people who have and a friend has sent and received a number of things with no problem. its at the estate agents at the malpas hotel turn off. advertised phone number is 05338486490 sorry can't link the advert as its on Facebook was on the expat page, firstcall estate agents.

Where is DHL in Catalkoy please

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”