General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Trnc to UK removals

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

I am going back to UK bcos my wife passed away and I need to go back,can anybody please let me know removal companies that can pack and transport my personal stuff no furniture, thankyou

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Re: Trnc to UK removals

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Try Olaytrans very good

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Please accept our condolences. So sorry to hear about the circumstances for moving.

Speak to Mustafa Kasap at Dolphin Movers. +90 539 104 9996 / [email protected]

They can do everything you mentioned. Their UK depot is in Enfield where you can pick up from or arrange courier depending on how much you have to transport. They shipped my Raleigh Chopper over late last year, no problems at all.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I'm really sorry for your loss and do hope your move goes smoothly. Like you I intend that we move back when we can, although I realise it could be a year before we can sell our house, It would be helpful if we could have a feed back on your experience. Thank you,

compass
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by compass »

We have just used Olaytrans and so far so good. They were MUCH cheaper than Dolphin who we actually wanted to use as their offices are very near us...

Everything went well regarding booking and collection, we are due to take delivery of our 24 boxes in a few days, this delivery is by a UK courier service arranged by Olaytrans as we wanted door to door service.

They have received our boxes in "good condition " they say so we'll see what we get when they eventually arrive. Taken about 12 weeks in all.

Compass

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

compass could you provide the phone or e-mail for Olaytrans please? I didn't know about these when we went with Dolphin, which at the time was convenient for us just up the road from Ali's shop. But i could show them pictures of our stuff and maybe they could provide a quote. Did you or they arrange a UK courier?

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”