General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lapta Belediyesi on-line payment?

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

Does anyone know of problems with Lapta Belediyesi on-line payment facility/capability?
For over three years I've been paying my water bill on-line via Paypoint on a regularly monthly basis, but this month the following has been displayed -
"This bill has not been issued yet or has been already paid. Please try again later."
As a swallow, I've found on-line payment very useful; I don't like the thought of payments debts climbing waiting for me to arrive in a couple in a couple of months or so!

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Lapta Belediyesi on-line payment?

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

I had similar prob with Gecitkale belediyesi not inputting bills to paypoint. However, you can still make a payment in Paypoint, I paid £50 worth of TL which keeps me in credit for approx 6 months.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Go to Alsancak belidere on paypoint,it has moved to there but they didnt think to tell anyone 🤣

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

13roman58 wrote:
Mon 15 Jan 2024 5:42 am
Go to Alsancak belidere on paypoint,it has moved to there but they didnt think to tell anyone 🤣
Many thanks indeed! Just tried it and my details and amount up as normal; so can remain paid up and free of debt! :+1:)

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”