General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax contact

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Any one know the correct WhatsApp number to reconnect the internet. Friends coming soon but getting no reply .
Many thanks in advance

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax contact

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

try 0548 888 6629

RJW
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by RJW »

Or 05488440244.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Thank you

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

I don't know why people use this company. I dropped them 10 years ago. There are much better services at less money for a much better service.

Multimax does not have the bandwidth to cope with the customers they have.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

I agree.. I also dropped them many years ago. It is for a friend .. a swallow who only comes over weeks at a time so difficult to change suppliers.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

susiesusie wrote:
Sat 26 Aug 2023 7:51 am
I agree.. I also dropped them many years ago. It is for a friend .. a swallow who only comes over weeks at a time so difficult to change suppliers.
We moved from MM to Lifecell 18 months ago, very easy process and the annual contract worked out cheaper than Multimax Freedom package and no need to activate. They came out day after we contacted them and removed the MM kit, so quick and easy to switch. A lot of our neighbours have switched to them too and we're all happy and better off. It does depend on the area you are in so worth asking neighbours who their supplier is and if they are satisfied with the service.

rockpebbler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rockpebbler »

I had been with MM for 8 years service was always OK but the last six months the connection has been very bad and the service very poor. The best speed was13mb dropping to 2mb. I repeatedly made many phone calls and and eventually I called in the office in desperation but still little or no improvement. I can see the base station and it is only 200 m away. The contract expired over six weeks ago, they have never contacted me to say the renewal was due or what the cost was.
So I decide to try another provider, not regretted the change, I check the speeds 3 times a day always between 19 - 21 mb and the cost is a lot less than I was paying with MM.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”