General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lapta, Alsancak, Çamlıbel su hizmet resmi

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

In plain English, the water standing charge.

Rather taken aback this morning when informed the water standing charge has increased from (around) 34TL a month to 226.05TL a month.

Wish l had paid the water standing charge as a lump sum for the year a month or so back.

I pay our council tax as a lump sum annually at start of their accounting year. Bet that will increase dramatically too for those paying the council tax monthly, or are in arrears.
libens volens potens

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Lapta, Alsancak, Çamlıbel su hizmet resmi

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

I do exactly the same and as far as i know I've never paid a Standing Charge. The last time i went to the Beli I loaded the card with 21.57 tonnes of water and it cost 97.06tl. Loading the card into the meter it increased by 21.57 tonnes. Nothing on the receipt about anything else that i can see and they've never said to me about paying for anything else or that anything is in arrears so I'm puzzled.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

It's the local rates including rubbish, street lighting and water meter rental.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Does anyone know if there is an automated machine that you can pay a lapta water bill on if you have a meter with a card. We used to use the one outside the old lapta bele building but it has gone now. Tried the auto kiosk at alsanjak but that only allowed payment of lapta water if you have a manual meter.

Thanks in advance.

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

erol wrote:
Fri 01 Sep 2023 4:49 pm
Does anyone know if there is an automated machine that you can pay a lapta water bill on if you have a meter with a card. We used to use the one outside the old lapta bele building but it has gone now. Tried the auto kiosk at alsanjak but that only allowed payment of lapta water if you have a manual meter.

Thanks in advance.
There is a machine for payments outside of the Karşıyaka LAC belediyesi building. I don’t know if it support pre or post payments for services.
libens volens potens

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by erol »

a1sysman wrote:
Fri 01 Sep 2023 5:56 pm
erol wrote:
Fri 01 Sep 2023 4:49 pm

Thanks in advance.
There is a machine for payments outside of the Karşıyaka LAC belediyesi building. I don’t know if it support pre or post payments for services.
Thanks will give it a try tomorrow.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Thanks a1sysman

Karsiyaka payment booth worked for me to pay my lapta pre payment water meter. Strange the Alsanjack one only does alsanjack pre payment or lapta post payment but we know now.

Thanks , saved us a dry weekend.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”