General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

KOOP Skimmed Milk

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Butterflyaway »

I have noticed the above has not been available since Christmas. However, a few days ago it was in the new Alsancak Ileli.

Yesterday, we made some tea. The color was awful. After a few minutes, I threw it away, only to discover a lot of sediment at the bottom.

I made another cup, but this time in a glass cup. You could see the colour “draining” to the bottom.

I will take my cartons back to Ileli together with the receipt, where I am sure they will apologize and offer a refund.

If anyone wants an excellent cheap alternative to swimming pool floculant, I would buy KOOP Skimmed Milk!

settledhere
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: KOOP Skimmed Milk

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by settledhere »

Strange, as I also was looking, eventually found in Karakum, the old Lemar that is now Lidel ( or similar ) Last week. Bought 8 cartons, all run out date as April 2020. 1st carton exactly the same as described above. Threw that out and so far so good with the others.

JayJaycbg
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: KOOP Skimmed Milk

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by JayJaycbg »

Koop milk has been recalled from the shelves before I seem to remember. Personally I wouldn't use it, nor would I buy fresh milk here. Daily I see the milk lorry go through the village with open churns and it puts me off.
I really like Alpro coconut and almond milk as an alternative although it is expensive compared to dairy, just under 20 tl a litre, but it tastes very fresh and clean. I also make almond milk sometimes when time allows

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”