General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KAR
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Flying to the UK January or February ?

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by KAR »

If you are flying from any Cyprus airport to any UK airport (during January or February) and wouldn't mind being a "named person" for one of KARs travelling pets please contact [email protected]

This is purely a paperwork exercise to help owners, and to comply with UK regulations, who cannot travel within 5 days either side of their pets (a UK requirement). Your flight can be single/return and no one will be given any contact details for you if you can help.
KAR account is just for posting and not responding to queries. Contact our Office for information.

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Flying to the UK January or February ?

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Hedge-fund »

In the absence of any other answer I may be able to help. I have return flights booked from UK arriving at end of Jan and returning to UK start of Feb.

The only caveat is that if the weather is terrible I won't make the trip.

You could put me on 'standby' until a better offer comes along?

KAR
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Re: Flying to the UK January or February ?

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by KAR »

Thank you to those "travelers" who have already contacted KAR Pet Travel to offer help. We now have 14 pets covered for their travel in Jan/Feb but may still need more "named people" for March too.
This is not a one off situation - often owners have to leave the TRNC before their pets are ready to travel (eg sadly in the case of the owners ill health) so KAR tries to keep a register of people, who are travelling, in the event that they can be called on if needs be.
So if you have any future travel plans and don't mind being on the register please contact KAR Pet Travel on the above email to give your flight dates.
Hedge Fund - if you have not already done so please drop KAR Pet Travel an email .
KAR account is just for posting and not responding to queries. Contact our Office for information.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”