General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Good news at the Tax Office

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Went to the tax office yesterday to do various things and was very happy to see they have installed a ticket number system for the different sections and a couple of extra chairs whilst you wait. Makes life much easier knowing you will be seen in order rather than experiencing the usual queue jumpers. There are separate buttons for car stuff and paying rental tax and whatever the first set of windows on the left deal with

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Good news at the Tax Office

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

JoandJelly wrote:Went to the tax office yesterday to do various things and was very happy to see they have installed a ticket number system for the different sections and a couple of extra chairs whilst you wait. Makes life much easier knowing you will be seen in order rather than experiencing the usual queue jumpers. There are separate buttons for car stuff and paying rental tax and whatever the first set of windows on the left deal with
contract tax rental and purchase.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Yes I noticed this but when I went the engineers were still playing with it, the number system seemed to be only on the car windows and where you pay the rental tax not where you create the invoice. I was rather pleased that it was not working as the guys where you create the invoice were short staffed, therefore caused a bottle neck so managed to sneak across to the payment part while others were trying to reach the machine for a number

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

snd1966 wrote:Yes I noticed this but when I went the engineers were still playing with it, the number system seemed to be only on the car windows and where you pay the rental tax not where you create the invoice. I was rather pleased that it was not working as the guys where you create the invoice were short staffed, therefore caused a bottle neck so managed to sneak across to the payment part while others were trying to reach the machine for a number
You've been here too long! - You're going Native

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Ha wont stop the line jumpers doesnt work in banks.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

After over 15 years I have developed VERY sharp, pointed elbows and if I suspect someone has gone in front of me, they are politely asked to remove themselves. Rarely fails.

Belkin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Car Tax

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Belkin »

Went to renew my car tax today and what a brilliant idea with the ticket machine. It is so easy, and lucky for us they were not very busy. In and out within 10 minutes. Mind you prices have certainly risen since last year/

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”