General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Patients' Rights in the North of Cyprus

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

There is an article regarding the above on front page and page 6 of todays C2D and having read it I can now understand a little more of a pamphlet I picked up two weeks ago. It is extremely interesting and informative, but more than I want to type on the Forum. The heading being What Are Patients Rights. The Organisation can be contacted as below:

http://www.ehhd.eu
info@ehhd,eu
Facebook: EHHD.UPRA
Twitter: EHHD_UPRA
Phone: 0392 228 8337

It ends with the following: Patients Voice Project is funded by the European Union under the Civil Rights Society in Action VI Grant Scheme and implemented by Universal Patients Right Society Association.This leaflet was produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of Universal Patients Right Association and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.

It might be that many people on this Forum are aware of this organisation, but I certainly wasn't..

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Patients' Rights in the North of Cyprus

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Considering the amount of money we expats pay into the hospital private sector, I am amazed that no-one has commented. Perhaps you all have sufficient money to pay over the odds, even when you feel the treatment you received was not up to the standard you were expecting.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”