General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Gas and water delivery service

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by pc4854 »

Just in case anyone is interested there is a new gas and water delivery service operating between Chatalkoy and Karsiyaka. The name of the delivery is DOGAL Su and the phone number to ring for service is either 0542 873 7306 0r
0548 830 6804. He is a personable man from Pakistan, speaks quite good english and if you have a spare cylinder or water container, the system would work quite well. You ring and order when required and he will deliver when in the area. I am a customer and have no interest in the company.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Gas and water delivery service

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Will he carry the bottles (gas and water) up steps/stairs for less able customers? (I'm thinking 'sophie' here... )

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by pc4854 »

I would think so, he carried mine into the garage and put them on the shelf for me. He really is a man trying hard to please.

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Thanks for post

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Perhaps someone who uses him could ask him if he is prepared to carry and fit cylinders, that would include up stairs, for disabled customers. If so, suggest he post on the disabled section..

Ps not asking, nor doing it for myself, as I have a friend as well as a gardener who look after these for me, but I know some people who can't fit the gas bottles, and I have difficulty with it.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Ragged Robin wrote:...suggest he post on the disabled section...
You're assuming that the man is a forum member!

You could copy and paste the info, and post it in the disabled section yourself, and if you've any questions, give him a ring!

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Oh Keith yet again you are so anxious to keep me busy. Actually, I am overwhelmed at the moment and would like to actually have some time left over for sleep! And I don't find copy and pasting very easy nor do I know if I have authority to do it! Surely that is the mods' responsibility?

AS for not being a member, nothing to stop him becoming one if he wants business. Just trying to help the forum

Contacting him would be better done by someone who uses, can use, his services. I did take the trouble to explain why I do not.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

I don't want to involve you in a long discussion, but the time that you've spent on this thread, you could have got the job done by now!

- and you don't need any 'Authority' - you can post whatever you like, wherever you like.

Why would you think that it's the Mod's responsibility? - It's nothing to do with them!

The Disability section was your idea, after all...

Anyway, never mind, I've done it now

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”