Thank you Multimax from KAR

General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KAR
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Thank you Multimax from KAR

Post by KAR »

KAR recently received a very welcome and unexpected gift ... a lovely donation of 1300TL.
The gift came into the office with Rachel Milne, a representative from MultiMax.
Multimax donation.jpg
She explained that a customer of theirs had cancelled their internet connection as they were leaving the TRNC. MultiMax had agreed (as per their policy) to refund the amount already paid for the unused part of the contract. However it had not been possible to process the refund before the customer left the TRNC (as they had wanted to keep their internet connected right up to the time of their departure) and so it had been agreed that the refund money would be donated to a local Charity. KAR were the lucky beneficiaries.

The donated money will certainly be put to good use - there are a lot of KAR cats and dogs currently receiving veterinary treatment - it will help towards their veterinary bills.
From all of the KAR cats and dogs a very big Thank You is extended to Multi Max and their customer.
KAR account is just for posting and not responding to queries. Contact our Office for information.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Thank you Multimax from KAR

Post by frontalman »

Well done guys, I'm glad the dosh went to our four-legged friends. Every cloud has a silver lining indeed.

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by WotNoDeeds »

" and so it had been agreed that the refund money would be donated to a local Charity"

I am the customer referred to in this post. I would like to clarify that I never "agreed that the refund money would be donated to ...Charity". Multimax took it upon themselves to do this without my consent or knowledge.

However, as the owner of a beloved Cypriot stray for eleven years and a supporter of KAR, I am happy that the money has gone to KAR rather than in Multimax's pocket.

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mowgli597 »

Well said WND

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Well done Multimax for taking the initiative and donating this money to a good cause.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by WotNoDeeds »

All well and good PoshinDevon but it wasn't Multimax's money to donate, however worthy the cause.

It's very easy to "take the initiative" when you're giving away other people's money (a loyal customer of many years). I'm not so sure you'd be willing to praise Multimax for their action if it was your money involved.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Without repeating all that has been said in other threads which has been fully discussed and is now history, all I am saying is Multimax made the correct decision to donate the money to a good cause.

A cause which you and I, as a volunteer worker at the centre both support. In a previous post you said you were happy the money went to KAR and we both know that any monies or donations are always welcome.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jofra »

Disregarding the if's/but's/maybe's/who/what's, IMO the one good point is that unlike (almost certainly) other companies in Cyprus, UK or world-wide) they did not keep the money....
...so it's over and done with....

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by WotNoDeeds »

PoshinDevon I said I was happy that the money went to KAR rather than Multimax kept it. I wasn't happy that my refund was donated to a charity, any charity.

Good that you are a KAR volunteer.. Bully for you. I too used to go to KAR and take the dogs walking. KAR is a deserving charity but this is somewhat irrelevant.

The fact remains that Multimax did not honour their unconditional guarantee and their contract was not worth the paper it was written on. Instead, they implied that I had agreed for the money to be given to charity and sought to publicize themselves as benevolent donors with KAR thanking them for their donation.

To me Multimax is simply the worst TRNC Company I have had the misfortune to deal with.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

WotNoDeeds wrote:PoshinDevon I said I was happy that the money went to KAR rather than Multimax kept it. I wasn't happy that my refund was donated to a charity, any charity.

Good that you are a KAR volunteer.. Bully for you. I too used to go to KAR and take the dogs walking. KAR is a deserving charity but this is somewhat irrelevant.

The fact remains that Multimax did not honour their unconditional guarantee and their contract was not worth the paper it was written on. Instead, they implied that I had agreed for the money to be given to charity and sought to publicize themselves as benevolent donors with KAR thanking them for their donation.

To me Multimax is simply the worst TRNC Company I have had the misfortune to deal with.
Multimax was willing to accept your refund request unconditionally, as was always stated in your contract and on MM media.

Multimax has then explained you the process for refund, which you refused to accept.

Multimax has then held several executive meetings, and several meetings with legal department in order to further help you.

Multimax has bent its own rules, put you - a leaving customer, on a priority, in order to further accommodate your requests, but you refused to compromise.

Multimax has offered you several alternative solutions, such as using 3g on your last week, or getting a POA, which you all refused.

Multimax has on several occations tried to explain you the why we have the processes for refund and why it cannot be instant (collection and checking equipment etc), all of which was common sense but you refused or was unwilling to understand them anyway.

You have tampered with MM equipment by uninstalling it which is strictly prohibited, violating the contract you have signed.

You have accused Multimax for taking/keeping your money even through MM made every and all efforts to help you receive a refund.

Multimax regardless managed to find the 'neighbor' retrieve the equipment.

Multimax could have easily allow your account run its course (we have NO signed cancellation request from you), or try to keep all/part of the money for vandalizing MM equipment.

Instead MM board has decided to donate 1299TL to a charity, which proves MM has never had any intention to keep this money in the begin with.

In my personal opinion, you are not just the worst customer, but a bad person who has no logic, common sense or sympathy to other people who has been going around you in circles trying to help you. I am glad that you are no longer contaminating this lovely island...

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”