General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Karsiyaka coffee shop main road

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

A bank employee came this morning and pined up a few official papers naming houses that up for bank repossessing. Not quite sure think it is to do with Buyut Harmony sites. If someone could read in Turkish properly help.

cyprusishome
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Karsiyaka coffee shop main road

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by cyprusishome »

There is an auction Sunday 19th, Boyut Aphrodite site is the info I was given last week.

Another group of people loosing their homes due to the corrupt practices that are allowed to prevail in this country.
I am sure most will remember the auction of Kulaksiz 5 properties in 2010 which was attended by Mr Denktas and even he could not prevent it happening. The case is still going on but most seem to have forgotten about it, Adjourned this week....again....until October!!!!!!!!

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

The auction was originally to include Harmony 3 and Aphrodite but the Harmony people have paid what the bank were demanding so is only now for the Aphrodite homes. The auction is to take place at the Karsiyaka Square coffee shop at 10:00am this Sunday 19th June.
It would be very nice if people could turn up to protest against this auction as the owners have already paid in full for their properties and it is the builders debt the bank are chasing.

Dalartokat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Dalartokat »

There was a posting by someone on a Pets Facebook Forum?? earlier this week, asking for people to contact the Hasan Alkan Law Firm urgently regarding this.
If you ever get tired one day of life, take a rest, lean your back on the stone, not people. Cold but safe...

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

Dalartokat, yes there was and some of the homeowners were contacted as a result. Unfortunately not all of them and it is their properties going up for auction. There are people who will be prepared to pick up a bargain and, strangely enough, they may have some connection to the bank as was the case with Kulaksiz5 so it is very important that people turn out to protest and support these poor people. Let's not forget these people have already paid for their homes in full, the debt is the builders, not theirs.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Well said, please support these poor sods. Not as if they did wrong. Solicitors etc when buying now they are out on a limb. People just cannot pull extra thousands out of air. Support them please.

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

If I come back in another life I'd like it to be as a builder on this island.
Get some land, build a few houses then get a bank loan which is supposed to be to finish them and build some more. Instead I'll buy a flash car, say I'm bankrupt and appear to walk away with nothing whilst leaving poor innocent people to pick up my debt.
Secretly I'll have lots of other businesses but I'll put them in my dads, wife's, aunties and uncles names. Can't go wrong, can I.

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

In spite of what was said in yesterday's paper the Auction is still going ahead and starts at 11am at the Karsiyaka Square coffe shop

More lies.

lavender
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by lavender »

Did the auction go ahead? What was the outcome?

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

The auction did go ahead but the occupied properties were removed from it. What was auctioned was 2 bare plots and another plot with a half built house on it. I honestly don't know who bought them but would suspect it was the bank as the only other people there were more interested in backgammon and coffee.

lavender
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by lavender »

Thanks for the update.

gillken
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by gillken »

How did they manage to remove occupied properties? Weren't they under a court warrant to be sold?

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

Cyprus court?
'Nuff said?

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”