General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Engraving

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

I need a trophy engraving, does anyone know where I can get it done please?

kedikat2903
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Engraving

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by kedikat2903 »

There is a trophy shop in Lefkosa. Its on the road leading to Locmaci Kapisi, the walk over crossing to the South. They may be able to tell you where to get engraving done if they don't do it themselves. Also maybe you could ask at a jewellery shop.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

The locksmiths on the road between the Post Office and the State Hospital in Girne sell dog tags, and I think that they engrave them also.

It may be that they only use a Pantograph, in which case they may not be able to do your job, but it would be worth asking whether they do 'freehand' engraving, if no one else comes up with someone local...

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Thank you for your replies.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Keithcaley wrote:The locksmiths on the road between the Post Office and the State Hospital in Girne sell dog tags, and I think that they engrave them also.

It may be that they only use a Pantograph, in which case they may not be able to do your job, but it would be worth asking whether they do 'freehand' engraving, if no one else comes up with someone local...
Keith, you got me thinking about Pantograph.... on Pointless (the BBC Quiz show) the other day they were asking for words ending 'ram' Presumably the output of a Pantograph would be a 'Pantogram' yet I can't find the word in the dictionary - hmm I wonder why.

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

The locksmiths do engraving...had a few things done there. They have a big machine for doing the engraving and he is very good. There is a word Pantogram....just type into Google

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”