General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

libby
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

great evening entertainment - Corner Bistro Old Harbour

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by libby »

What a fabulous evening last at one of my best mates restaurants. The Corner Bistro in the Old Harbour is now hosting the Scratch Band every Wednesday evening , they play a great autistic set. It is perfect music for the setting and drinks are a great price and the Bistro specializes now in Gourmet Burgers, cakes and coffees.
It is a great night and I highly recommend it.
Yes Angela is my best mate, soon to be my niece ( long story ) - but I am recommending this because it is a great evening and everyone should go

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: great evening entertainment - Corner Bistro Old Harbour

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hedge-fund »

libby wrote:What a fabulous evening last at one of my best mates restaurants. The Corner Bistro in the Old Harbour is now hosting the Scratch Band every Wednesday evening , they play a great autistic set. It is perfect music for the setting and drinks are a great price and the Bistro specializes now in Gourmet Burgers, cakes and coffees.
It is a great night and I highly recommend it.
Yes Angela is my best mate, soon to be my niece ( long story ) - but I am recommending this because it is a great evening and everyone should go

I know I shouldn't but that slip did make me chuckle. I mean what do they do......face away from the audience?.....Play the same chord for an hour?

Sorry.

I agree, Angela is lovely and the burgers are fantastic.........as are the doughnuts, cheesecake and everything else!

libby
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by libby »

oh lord - my spelling always gets me in trouble - I was a slow learner and I am still learning!
At least it made you laugh!!!!!

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

libby wrote:oh lord - my spelling always gets me in trouble - I was a slow learner and I am still learning!
At least it made you laugh!!!!!
Just tell us when the Tourette's Trio are on and we'll effing turn up!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”