General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ailsa
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Patio / balcony furniture

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Ailsa »

Want to buy small table and 4 chairs as want to upgrade from the white plastic stuff !!!! Don't want to spend a fortune but something nice. Where do you think I should go to purchase? China Bazaar? Any other suggestions would be most welcome. If they could deliver to my home then even better.

Ailsa
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Patio / balcony furniture

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Ailsa »

155 views and no responses!!!!! Oh dear!!!!! Maybe my question was too difficult then!!!!

d1cxx
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by d1cxx »

Hi, just checking in from home in Perth, can recommend a small shop next door to curtain world in Catalkoy. Just kitted out our balcony in April, very friendly service, and will deliver free of charge after 6pm.

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm just watching for any answers - because in a couple of months, I'll be looking for the same!
We were over there a month ago (for two weeks holiday); we visited China Bazaar - and that was before we ended up deciding and starting to buy an apartment....!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

You don't say where you are! There is a reasonable place in Alsancak and in fact there are now many places selling the same stuf.f We got ours in Stormax last year when they had a sale. Such a good price we bought two sets. Take a look at Stormax - one each side of Kyrenia. Or nesdxt to Lemar at Alsancak? Or just pop in anywhere that has them. Compare your prices and find what you want.

But it could be that a bargain is on your doorstep, but difficult to recommend as I don't know where your doorstep is.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

Stormax! Never thought of them, and we were in there with some friends who needed bedding.... That was the Alsancak branch, but we hadn't decided to buy then - so weren't looking for anything for ourselves...!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Like many othe r places these get stock in sell it and wait for more.l If you are lucky when there is a cseleciton, then it could be your lucky day. As I say, we got ours in the sale last year at under half price. But they are quite reasonable. Take a look . But as I say, there is a place next to Lemar/Severners on the main road at Alsancak which has a huge selection. Not sure of the price,s but worth a look.

Happy hunting.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Egepen
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Egepen »

Hi Alisa, we've just bought a fantastic range of furniture which has now arrived in our showroom in Catalkoy. We have a choice of teak, rattan and bamboo. Our showroom Catalkoy Home & Garden is next door to Supreme supermarket feel free to pop in and see what we have on offer or call us on 0542 852 5258. Hopefully see you soon.

harita
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by harita »

Drive slowly from the Pia Belle roundabout to the Acapulco turn off ..
A few years ago a friend who had the patience to count said there was 17 furniture shops between those points ..
Have a day out & see how many there are now .. Botanica used to do a fair trade ..

muffin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by muffin »

Try Aladdins Cave on the main Catalkoy road, virtually opposite the KPet garage. He has a good range at reasonable prices and will deliver for you. We have bought several items from him. Son speaks good English.

Kanonier
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Kanonier »

We got ours from Onders in Nicosia, very reasonable and they will deliver at no extra cost.

Ailsa
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Ailsa »

Thanks everyone for your very helpful replies. Much appreciated. Will def make a note of those places and have a really good look when I come out. Marions, I am just down the road from where Café Dukkan used to be !!!! I know the Stormax you mean so will go and have a look. Also will go up to Catalkoy and have a look there.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”