General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Paradise
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax Speed in The Evening

•   Message 1 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Paradise »

Any one with Multimax. What Speeds are they Getting Now.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax Speed in The Evening

•   Message 2 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

I'm really sorry but why is there an obsession about posting on Kibkom about Multimax speeds? Like I suggested, perhaps there could be a forum for those with queries about Multimax so the rest of us don't have to find these continual comments about speed on the general forum.
Do your best to grow old disgracefully.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

MoBry,
You can read the heading don't open the thread, simple!!

Becker
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Becker »

Exactly!!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 35 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

What is it you are trying to establish by asking for Multimax speeds?

If you are after data that may be useful to yourself or others then you need to ask for more information than just what speed they are getting. Try: What is your location, which base station do you connect to, how much speed have you contracted for, are you testing direct to the Multimax input without any other devices attached - there are many things that have an effect on speed. Oh, and don't miss out the question about weather, it has an effect if you have trees in between you and the base station or even if it is just raining.

In answer to your question - I am getting a speed that meets my requirements.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 35 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

I think we all suffer from varying degrees of internet speed, I think its a case of just accepting what we get.
Here in the UK we get speeds that are all over the place, at work we can have good speeds one day and pityful service the next and at home after 5pm the speeds are constanty poor ?
I don' t think any isp will guarantee a stable speed so we just have to accept what we get.........sadly

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

turtle wrote:I think we all suffer from varying degrees of internet speed, I think its a case of just accepting what we get.
Here in the UK we get speeds that are all over the place, at work we can have good speeds one day and pityful service the next and at home after 5pm the speeds are constanty poor ?
I don' t think any isp will guarantee a stable speed so we just have to accept what we get.........sadly
One also needs to be aware that websites that get hammered at peak times (BBC, ITV) struggle to cope - so it may not be your own ISP's speed that is the only factor. As it stands it's much better to download programs (preferably overnight when internet usage on the routes from Cyprus via Turkey to the UK are not as busy) and watch the programs at your leisure - it's what BBC iPlayer etc are aimed at... Then it's you who chooses and there is no buffering.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

I know I don't have to open the thread but, much as people dislike too many posts about cats and dogs, the constant querying of Multimax speeds is ridiculous. Multimax provide a good service and the constant querying about speeds must drive their staff mad. At least have some respect for a company which is doing its best to provide a good service.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

If I see posts about kids, dogs, baby wear, ladies clothes, olives, I don't read the thread, why would I???? I don't believe Multimax do get so much stick on here, in fact I started a thread thanking them the other day.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Mollie the cat - there are often posts about Multimax speed and really how can you compare speeds depending on where you live? What I'm querying is the obsession with posts querying Multimax speed. Just get on with it and stop whingeing.

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 35 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

MoBry,

If you do not have the speed and are unable to watch anything in the evening, HOW does one get on with it ???
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Karmels - read a book; listen to music; dance to the music. Have a conversation!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Shell232 »

I think you will find that all the internet providers here suffer with evening traffic, I know ours does.

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 35 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

MoBry.
Do not be so condesending, if I pay for a conection I expect to be able to use this to my advantage.
This maybe doing research for something I am working on.
I find your posts very offensive and it seems you don't use the internet to it's full value or you would not put into print what you hve done over a period of time on this forum.
Maybe it is a BRS thingy??

Chillin'
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Chillin' »

Oh boy, this has been an interesting thread which appears to have degenerated into a points match - 1 up to MoBry at this stage methinks

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 35 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

Firstly I'm not a customer of MM.
People need to understand the internet and the package they subscribe to.....the world over have internet problems its simple ...the infrastructure is simply not there to support the demand.
MM are doing a good job in supplying a decent internet connection in NC,... whether its what you expect is a different matter but that's the same the world over, ask anybody if they are happy with their ISP and if the answer is yes i will call them a liar, they will get decent speed at times but often get speeds that are crap.......fact.
As for complaining about what you get from your ISP ...well....you can complain til you are blue in the face but what you get is what you get and thats it.
Advertising 20 or 30 or even 50mb speeds is simply telling you that you can get upto that speed....that may be for 10mins at 3 in the morning so technically they are not telling porkies its like the double glazing company telling you we will give 50% off your windows...........50% off what ? The internet is a relatively new concept and massive and i mean massive investments are needed to give us what we want or need to feed growing demand and that is slow to come so the ISPs are left to squabble in the market place for your business. They provide a service and from what i can see MM is as good as its gets in NC so grab it and help it provide you with what is a reasonble service because from what i can see it can only get better.........they are a business and im sure they would want to protect this and hopefully enhance their service as they grow.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Karmels - I have no idea what you mean by a BRS thingy as I wasn't involved in any of that shindig. I do use the internet frequently, mainly during the day, so how I use it is not for you to judge. However, when we arrived in North Cyprus we were regular telly watchers, but ended up without a functioning TV service for 2 months at the place we rented. We did have DVDs but in the end it weaned us of the telly, not without some withdrawal symptoms, I might add. We only watch the news now and watch DVDs. We listen to music, enjoy talking to each other, read books or watch DVDs. Which is why I suggested alternatives, not to be a smartypants but because we found that there is life after the telly. As for Multimax, I simply think that talking about Multimax speeds on this forum is a waste of space - sort it out with them as the most appropriate avenue to rectify any problems.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

MoBry,
Re your reply above: Where in this thread have I mentioned speeds???? Secondly, who is whingeing as you put it, people have a right to comment if the service is not fit for purpose. Personally I am happy with Multimax, not perfect by any means but what is here?

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 35 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Mobry.
Seems I am not the only one who find your remarks offensive.
I surrgest you stay off KibKom and read more books.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 20 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

karmels wrote:Mobry.
Seems I am not the only one who find your remarks offensive.
I surrgest you stay off KibKom and read more books.
ImageImageImage

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 35 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Keith, tell as it should be, I don't mince my words ever.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 35 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Blimey, Karmels, bit touchy, aren't you? I've got every right to comment on this forum, such a thing as free speech, and I wasn't being offensive, simply pointing out that there are alternatives to the television and also praising Multimax. I see quite a few posts querying their services or speed and the staff are very polite and helpful in quite long, complex comments. I simply can't see the point of querying speeds on Kibkom,it seems like a dead-end, Multimax is the point of service.

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 23 of 35 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

Mobray, have you thought about the reason why people ask about speeds ?
Perhaps they may be asking just to get an idea of a potential problem,... If other users are having the same issues then its a general problem whereas if no one else is experiencing problems then it may be down to another problem ?
This is a sharing of info ...just what a thread is all about !

I don't think this is a opportunity to have a snipe at MM which is obviously what you are implying ..i think ?

DarkAli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 35 in Discussion

Post by DarkAli »

I am sorry, but my understanding is that a forum is a public meeting place for discussion. If you don't have knowledge or have encountered anything to do with any of the topics discussed. Don't open the thread and give an opinion on something you not involved with.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 25 of 35 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

turtle wrote:Mobray, have you thought about the reason why people ask about speeds ?
We wouldnt have to think if the original poster was polite enough to explain his reasoning
turtle wrote:Perhaps they may be asking just to get an idea of a potential problem,...
As I have tirelessly stated in the past, it is statistically improbable that a customer having a problem would get the right idea of the cause of his/her problem by asking such a question here.
turtle wrote:If other users are having the same issues then its a general problem whereas if no one else is experiencing problems then it may be down to another problem ?
Multimax has thousands of customers, it is almost certain that more than one customer is having issues at a given time. It is almost certain that 2 customers showing similar symptoms (eg. slow speed) have those symptoms for totally different reasons, therefore, asking on public forums such questions does not serve any purpose other than the misdirection.
turtle wrote: This is a sharing of info ...just what a thread is all about !
Coincidentally, no info is being shared on the original posting of this thread.
turtle wrote: I don't think this is a opportunity to have a snipe at MM which is obviously what you are implying ..i think ?
Having a snipe at MM or not, that's beside the point. Free speech is free speech, people can talk about anything they like, the point I am trying to make is:

1. Posting on public forums will not give you an idea about general MM issues.
2. Finding whether other people have similar problems means nothing in regard to your own problems.
3. Posting on public forums will not help your problem getting fixed.
4. Waiting for your problem to fix itself usually does not work.
5. The only place to get proper help for your connection is using Multimax Support channels. (http://www.mmcyp.com , [email protected] , 0548 888 6629)

Cheers,

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 26 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

I am not technically minded, and I did not have the chance to learn about IT when I was younger, so I find the increasingly enforced need for dependence on it time consuming, expensive and worrying. I am not really stupid, but unfamiliarity with the jargon does increase stress.

I am therefore grateful to those who raise and responsible discuss issues here - for one thing it helps me learn, and for another when it is an issue common to others it saves me worrying that it is caused by my ignorance and/or a fault in my equipment. It saves in phone calls to an ISP , as frankly I find contacting Multimax costs time and money , as a problem often means several phone calls, a lot of hanging on listening to an annoying jingle, frequently being cut off and wasting a whole day waiting (on occasions more) waiting around for a technician to do something I could have probably done myself if it had been put in simple language.

I listen to BBC Radio (as well as very occasionally TV). Dear old "Aunty" has had a few glitches this year - if I come on here and note there are no posts about the internet, it is a pretty good sign that the fault is with the Beeb and I may as well forget it for the evening and do something else.

It also helps me judge between different suppliers of IT, including but not restricted to ISPs. If Multimax are so confident of their service I would have thought that they would be glad to be saved time and trouble explaining common issues on an individual basis, and of the promotion they get from the many customers who praise their service. There have in fact been a couple of times I was on the point of changing, but comments from posters about problems with other providers, decided me to stick , at least for the time, with"the devil I know"!

Using common sense and from what I have heard and read (and stirring in a large spoonful of salt) two things seem clear:

1. Slowing down and even failure of service at peak times is common to all internet providers everywhere, and Multimax are probably providing a better service in this respect than most, if not all, in N. Cyprus, and better than many in other counties. Once you have got their attention they are probably better than most at remedying faults. It is a pity they fall down in their telephone responses to problems (and not everyone is able to visit their offices or easily access another computer). This has been discussed on other threads and again, I should have thought they would have welcomed constructive criticism and be taking action to avoid the goodwill they have built in other area for something that could be comparatively easily corrected.

2. There are those who can ONLY use their computers in the evening and/or are housebound in the evenings and access to the Internet is their only form of communication with the outside world. Slowing down speeds and even more breakdowns is not just a matter of missing a favourite television programme, it can effect email for instance which may be their only way to contact their bankers and other financial matters, and friends or family suffering illness etc.

ISPs are obviously very aware that there are peaks and no doubt have a good idea when they occur in their location. They should provide a service which copes with these peaks rather than constantly trying to increase their customer base , before they have adequate provision, at the cost of existing customers. Otherwise it is like a shop saying "we will stay open in the evening, but will only be providing an inferior brand of goods at the same price those who can come before 6 o clock pay for better quality"!

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 27 of 35 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

Kbasat,.
You wrote ...We wouldnt have to think if the original poster was polite enough to explain his reasoning .

Polite?.... I would have thought that if a "few thousand" customers shared a few basic posts on here like " is MM down" or "are you having the same problems" then I am sure this would save your customer services being inundated with calls that could be avoided and you could attend to other issues ?

I have no axe to grind with MM however it appears from posts on here there are more than enough of your customers that have posted on various threads that are a little unhappy with yourselves at the moment and it appears (after your advice) that ringing or getting in touch with you direct is also a bit of a issue so please don't have a go at me for showing an interest in these issues as all i was doing is trying to understand the issues you are having prior to deciding which ISP to chose to supply me.

Grumpy customer services is something I do not agree with ?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 35 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I wonder if MM is down for few thousand customers, how would they be able to login to kibkom and see the message of 'MM is down' . If a part of MM network is down as a general outage, or a scheduled or unscheduled emergency maintenance is underway, we send SMS or email(upfront if possible) to all customers in the area and also post details on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/mmcyp) and progress. This means that there are already many official channels present for sharing official information directly from the source.

We do try to take positive criticism out of every post about us here. So many times we have had reiterated that we are far from perfect, but we do try to get better day by day and customer feedback is a very important part of it all.

We also have never said calling us is the best way to get support or it was ever encouraged over other means. By far the most superior way is to use the User Control Panel built for our customers on our website and fill out a support ticket. You can then alternately send an email to [email protected], use online chat on our website, leave us a message on facebook, or call out support line. We have built many channels for our customers to contact us. We have had issues with our phone system over the past few months as we are moving headquarters to Kyrenia from Lefkosa, but things are now getting in order and phone system should be as good as the rest of the Multimax systems pretty soon.

I do not know how you have come up with 'more than enough of your customers...'. I can roughly count 3 customers with problems and about 5-6 with unrealistic expectations over the past weeks postings, which is even together a minuscule percentage of our total customer base. Multimax is proudly the only company in Cyprus which offers best performance guarantee and unconditional money back guarantee for unused portion of your account.

Talking about good or bad experiences regarding MM here and all related stuff is fine.The whole point I am trying to make is the pointlessness of trying to solve or diagnose individual problems.

If your car is making unusual sounds, you do not come to kibkom and ask if there are other people who also have cars making sounds, you would probably take it to the mechanic and have it looked up. And if you somehow post it on kibkom and a few other people responds that their cars also make unusual sounds, what are the chances that all the sounds are due to the exact same problem?

Share your opinions, experiences, ideas in here... But if you are looking for individual solutions, contact MM, thats all I am saying.

Good night,

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 29 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

I would still like to know how to access a Website or send an email when my internet is not working Also it is also quite often easier for the customer (who after all pays for the service and has some right to have his convenience considered) to discuss a problem by phone rather than spend time accessing a website and/or in a lengthy email correspondence. I also fail to understand why if the ISP is experiencing problems in a particular area, they can't simply say so rather than indulging in a lengthy rigmarole . After all even techno-illiterates like myself realise there are factors such as weather that can effect service and if I were simply told that the service was off while they were working on it, providing it did not happen too, often I would accept it and get on with something else until it came back.

Taking the car analogy - I have driven a car for much, much longer than I have used a computer, and if it makes funny noises I generally have a fair idea of where the problems is occurring. and often what it is and how serious .I also know that if it is a rattle the first thing to do is save myself embarrassment by checking if something I have put in the boot is loose! Unfortunately I.and I suspect the average user, cant do this with a computer glitch, but checking with others on a Forum may bring to light some ideas, and also helps me judge if I am having "unreasonable expections" (as K put it) or if others are having the same problems.

Further if I have to take the car to a mechanic he can usually communicate (even when we dont speak much of the other's first language!) without using incomprehensible jargon what the problem is , and the cure and how much it will cost and arrange a convenient time for repairs.

However if the rattle is caused by a component working loose and keeps recurring , I know there may be four probable causes: (a) a fault in the model (b) repair not carried out correctly (c)I am regularly driving over rough and potholed roads (d) I have acquired a bad driving habit which is stressing the item in question. It makes sense to talk to others who have similar cars and drive similar roads to eliminate (c) and (d before I approach the supplier and/or mechanic.

Naturally I may also be interested in hearing of mechanics who can solve the problem and(subject to budget!!) models that cope with rough roads. That is called "fair competition" and "market forces" and there can be no reasonable objection.

Incidentally , though I havent checked the actual speeds because I dont understand them, I was pleased earlier this year when the television buffering decreased to a quite acceptable minimum. Recently, unfortunate , it has increased considerably and even appeared on radio, accompanied by a slowness discernible to the naked eye in other functions .

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 30 of 35 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I feel as though I am not getting anywhere and ready to give up...

My English is obviously not good enough in getting through to some people and help them achieve maximum efficiency in getting proper customer support.
-----

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 31 of 35 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Ragged Robin wrote:I would still like to know how to access a Website or send an email when my internet is not working
If you have no internet at all then of course you need to call us on the phone. Though if you have no internet at all then the whole issue of 'asking on this forum if others have problems as well' is also pretty moot as well.
Ragged Robin wrote:Also it is also quite often easier for the customer (who after all pays for the service and has some right to have his convenience considered) to discuss a problem by phone rather than spend time accessing a website and/or in a lengthy email correspondence.
If you want to report issue to us via the phone then you are more than welcome to do so and no one is saying otherwise. Via email and or via raising a ticket does have its advantages, in terms of tracking the query and knowing excatly what was said but if you prefer the phone then we have phone support.
Ragged Robin wrote: I also fail to understand why if the ISP is experiencing problems in a particular area, they can't simply say so rather than indulging in a lengthy rigmarole.
What lengthy rigmarole are you talking about ? If we have specific problems in a specific area we do our utmost to keep affected customers informed via SMS in the first instance. In addition to this no other ISP in North Cyprus post as much information as we do on this forum or others like it or tries to address customers concerns raised here. The reality is the 'others' just do not post on these kind of forum AT ALL and I have to say I at times do wonder if we should not just follow suit, for it seems the more we try the more we are slated for doing so, whilst those that make no such effort receive no comment.
Ragged Robin wrote: After all even techno-illiterates like myself realise there are factors such as weather that can effect service and if I were simply told that the service was off while they were working on it, providing it did not happen too, often I would accept it and get on with something else until it came back.
This is exactly what we do do. If we know of up coming scheduled maintenance , we send out emails ahead of times. If a given base station goes down unexpectedly for whatever reason, we send out an SMS to those affected and another when the problem has been resolved.
Ragged Robin wrote: That is called "fair competition" and "market forces" and there can be no reasonable objection.
What gives you the impression that Multimax does not welcome 'fair competition' or has any objection top it ?
Ragged Robin wrote:Incidentally , though I havent checked the actual speeds because I dont understand them, I was pleased earlier this year when the television buffering decreased to a quite acceptable minimum. Recently, unfortunate , it has increased considerably and even appeared on radio, accompanied by a slowness discernible to the naked eye in other functions .
Have you reported your problems to us ? If you want to learn how to properly test your speeds I would be more than happy to do my best to explain how to do it and what the numbers 'mean', either here in public or direct one to one.

If you have a problem with your Multimax internet connection or even think you might have, then you need to contact us, by any of the many channels that we make available for such. Email, ticket, online chat, phone, in person at the office. We are trying to explain that just posting on here 'are others having problems' is not useful, not because we do not want people to post their personal experiences good or bad with regard to our service, but because it is just not a good way of getting your problem properly diagnosed and fixed if it is within our power to do so. That is all we are saying. I am struggling to understand why that is such a hard concept to grasp ? Have a problem with your Multimax connection - then report it to us at Multimax so we can have a chance to fix it. Want to provide a 'customer review' of our service from your personal experience, good or bad, then please go ahead and do so. These two things are not the same.

TheSaints
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 32 of 35 in Discussion

Post by TheSaints »

We have used MM for over 2 years now, we use it every day for probably over 12 hours per day 2 laptops running and I can say that yes we have times when the service is slow and there are times when the service has short outages but more often than not we are notified by SMS about the short term problems.
The service MM provides easily surpasses the service I had when I lived in the UK and other countries where I have lived and worked around the world.
Keep up the good work MM it is appreciated.
As far as I am concerned I am definately getting what I pay for probably more as we both download heavily on the movies, tv programs, music etc as well as using skype for a couple of hours per day every day and definately have no complaints.
On the odd occaision when I have had to enquire what has happpened to the service before the sms notification system came into operation I never posted on here for an answer I always rang MM and not one time was my call unanswered nor was I dissatisfied with the explanation.
You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time, maybe you should go back to using a dongle for a while and get a reality check.
MM overall for us gives an excellent service.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 33 of 35 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

I spent 25 years in the RAF on communications, I then spent a further 17 years as an MoD Network Manager, installing, building PC desktop systems, network infrastructure, full server rooms and anything related to mobile or static computer communications including DIgital Telephone Switchs. I would suggest that I have a good solid background in computer use and maintenance including problem solving across the whole of the UK - as that was my area of control within Military establishments.

So I am just the guy you need to sort out your problems = YES???????

NO!

On Monday I was very busy fixing a laptop for a friend, I forgot that one of my PC systems was busy downloading some software and drivers that I needed. My speeds with MM in that evening dropped to 2Mb down and 0.5Mb up - so I raised a ticket!!! This morning I was contacted by MM who arranged to check my speeds.

Guess who was at fault for my slow speed - Yes, it was me!!! Multimax had done nothing wrong, their systems were working perfectly but as I had downloaded to much data at the wrong time of day, they throttled my speed! That is in their terms of service and I KNEW IT!!!

So, there you go. Even a guy with all the experiance I have makes mistakes and true to form blames it on the ISP straight away - I will check myself and my kit first in future and I apologise yet again to MM for the trouble I have caused them. Good job people!!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Chillin'
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 34 of 35 in Discussion

Post by Chillin' »

Well said TheSaints, I think you have very eloquently stated how I view Multimax too. Keep up the good work Kemal, Erol and all the MM team

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 35 of 35 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

I am a MM user and have been so since the company started here. Might I suggest, tactfully, of course, users who are unhappy with the service provided by MM leave and gain their internet service through another provider and stop 'bleating' on this forum about poor speeds, buffering, lack of communication methods, etc of MM. I concur with the view there should be free speech on social forums, but with that right comes personal responsibility and those users continually asking about communal speeds at various times have had numerous and detailed technical explanations from a variety of sources over an extended period of time. Perhaps these explanations are not what you wanted to hear, but so be it. Wake up bemoaning users and smell the coffee. In the 3+ years on MM supply I have never been disappointed with their service. Rant over!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”