General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tonyr
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax Freedom

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by tonyr »

Has anybody managed to pay for this online, from UK. I can't find Visa / Mastercard listed?

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax Freedom

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

I pay it here using mastercard - just leave it at the default which I think is KOOP bank. It works - remember when you select number of days that it runs from midnight to midnight, so if you pay for 1 day now it will only run to midnight tonight, so if you want 7 full days you need to select 8 days unless you pay in the early hours of day 1. Hope that makes sense.

Mint1955
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Mint1955 »

We did it from the uk so it was on when we arrived. We paid by Tesco visa or MasterCard can't remember which though.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by erol »

tonyr wrote:Has anybody managed to pay for this online, from UK. I can't find Visa / Mastercard listed?
From memory the 'list' is the processing local bank here and only shows Co-op bank I think. It should be able to handle visa or mastercard.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

Just put your details in the koop bank thing and card expiry date etc number of days and away you go
Done it 3 times now great system easy to use
* Use Halifax Clarity card or Nationwide credit card * Then you get the best exchange rate & no currency fee

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

A bugbear of the on-line Freedom package switch-on system is that you can't insert a future start date... all I ask is that in a future implementation such a facility exists - it will only make it better.

Oh and another thing why can't renewals of annual subscription be handled on-line? Surely we don't really need to attend your office and sign a new contract if we sign a waiver at the first contract time agreeing to onward renewals as long as payment is made by credit card.... come on this is the 21st Century.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Groucho wrote:A bugbear of the on-line Freedom package switch-on system is that you can't insert a future start date... all I ask is that in a future implementation such a facility exists - it will only make it better.

Oh and another thing why can't renewals of annual subscription be handled on-line? Surely we don't really need to attend your office and sign a new contract if we sign a waiver at the first contract time agreeing to onward renewals as long as payment is made by credit card.... come on this is the 21st Century.
Groucho we are looking at both these issue. At some point in the future you will be able to buy days from a specified future date onwards. I just can not say when right now. As to the annual fee I believe the current system, provided we have the paper work from previously, will if you buy days that go past the current annual expiry date, add the next years annual fee (250TL) to the payment. However there is not currently the ability to just pay online for the annual fee on its own and this again is something we are aware off and have plans to address, just not a timescale I can give you currently.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Erol,

If you are working on enhancements, another little one which would help - either display date/time that the package will run out when you select number of days or allow the user to select start and end dates/times (even if it will always run until midnight on last day). At the moment, you only find out when the package runs out once you have paid - so if you make a mistake putting the number of days in, you have to go through the whole process again if you haven't selected long enough. Alternatively, you could also have an 'are you sure' page showing start and end dates/times to allow the user to go back if it's wrong or confirm and pay if it's right.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by erol »

come_on_aylin wrote:Erol,

If you are working on enhancements, another little one which would help - either display date/time that the package will run out when you select number of days or allow the user to select start and end dates/times (even if it will always run until midnight on last day). At the moment, you only find out when the package runs out once you have paid - so if you make a mistake putting the number of days in, you have to go through the whole process again if you haven't selected long enough. Alternatively, you could also have an 'are you sure' page showing start and end dates/times to allow the user to go back if it's wrong or confirm and pay if it's right.
Noted and thank you for the feedback.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

erol wrote:
Groucho wrote:A bugbear of the on-line Freedom package switch-on system is that you can't insert a future start date... all I ask is that in a future implementation such a facility exists - it will only make it better.

Groucho we are looking at both these issue. At some point in the future you will be able to buy days from a specified future date onwards. I just can not say when right now. As to the annual fee I believe the current system, provided we have the paper work from previously, will if you buy days that go past the current annual expiry date, add the next years annual fee (250TL) to the payment. However there is not currently the ability to just pay online for the annual fee on its own and this again is something we are aware off and have plans to address, just not a timescale I can give you currently.
Hi Erol,

Glad to hear improvements are in hand but the renewal I was referring to was actually for a 52 week contract not the Freedom Package... It would be great if we could simply renew by completing payment by credit card on line without the need to come in and sign another contract and hand over passports etc....It's all just more paper. Save a few trees and make on-line renewal a doddle.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Groucho wrote: Glad to hear improvements are in hand but the renewal I was referring to was actually for a 52 week contract not the Freedom Package... It would be great if we could simply renew by completing payment by credit card on line without the need to come in and sign another contract and hand over passports etc....It's all just more paper. Save a few trees and make on-line renewal a doddle.
You should be able to do this now Groucho. We did have a check that we had the correct paper work before allowing such, but even then it should only have stopped you if there was no paperwork, those who had the correct paperwork were not stopped. Now even this has been removed (we will be chasing those who we still do not have correct paper work for by other means). Basically you should be able to renew your existing contracts online without problem. Once your are within 14 days of expiry you should see an 'extend' option on your package details and clicking this will take you to the payment screen. So you can not do so earlier than this but from this point onwards you can.

tonyr
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by tonyr »

Thanks for that info. Will try it next week just before we arrive

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Groucho wrote:.It's all just more paper. Save a few trees and make on-line renewal a doddle.
we are legally required to keep paper contracts and detailed information(id/passport copies) for each account. This requirement started beginning of 2014 by Information Technologies and Communications Board(http://www.bthk.org). Once you have in record with us an approved contract and other required documents, further extensions can be made via online means...

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”