General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Thank you Multimax and Erol

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Multimax have recently sent me (and others) texts and mails when they see a problem with their system, well done for good communication. Last evening had real problem with my internet, rang Erol who fixed it in no time, big thank you to him.

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Thank you Multimax and Erol

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Yes, a very good idea. Saves doing speed tests and other system checks, that end up a waste of time.

Kanonier
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Kanonier »

I would Second that.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Navek wrote:Yes, a very good idea. Saves doing speed tests and other system checks, that end up a waste of time.
Actually calling me directly on my direct mobile number when you have a problem with your connection is not the best or even right way to report problems. I do my best to help any Multimax customer I can, even when called directly on my mobile and even when I am not actually working but I do in fact have some kind of life outside of Multimax customer support.

It may seem to you that doing speeds tests and other system checks is a waste of time but the simple truth is they are necessary steps in trying to establish what the cause of a given problem is so we can, if it is in our power to do so, rectify the problem. If a customer reports a problem with speeds and I or any other customer support staff can see that to the device on their roof speeds are fine yet what the customer is seeing in their house they are not , then we HAVE to go through a process to establish why this is. This is true if it is me doing the diagnosis or any other member of the support staff.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I applaud Erol for saying what he has said. It would appear that masses of people seem to have his direct mobile number and I know that people ring him at all times of the day rather than go through the proper channels.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Erol,
I apologise for ringing you yesterday, next time I will of course go through the proper channels.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”