General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

dap2410
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Would love a reply from Multimax or NTV

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by dap2410 »

Having read the below statement taken from the Multimax web page, and my subscription for this November's subscription now due, I emailed NTV to ask the following question; having received a reminder from you to pay my next months subscription do I ignore this request, or a wait until the end of the month for this offer to roll over. That email I sent on the 25th Oct 2014, I now have a little over 16 hours before my service expires and I haven't had a reply to my email. So I would dearly love to know what I should do rather than wait for the service to expire, then pay my subscription ignoring what is offered in the MM Public Statement.

What about compensation ?
We will be suspending billing of NTV subscriptions for customers for the month of November. In practice this means we will be adding one months service to those NTV subscriptions affected by these problems. We believe that we will have the service to an acceptable level before the end of the month but want customers to be able to see that for themselves whilst they are not being charged for the service so they can make an informed decision as to if they wish to continue with the service or seek a refund after the end of November.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Would love a reply from Multimax or NTV

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Perhaps there could be a separate forum for mail about Multimax.
Do your best to grow old disgracefully.

ATT
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by ATT »

dap2410 - that posting by Multimax is nearly 12 months old - it relates to last November as far as I can see

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by erol »

dap2410 the text on the multimax website you are quoting from is dated as

"Posted by Kemal Basat on 18 November 2013"

My advise would be to not wait for an extension THIS year on the basis of text written about LAST year and which was applied LAST year. I am sorry if this in any way sounds 'combative' or unhelpful but I do not know what else to say.

dap2410
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by dap2410 »

Thank you all for pointing out my short sightedness, I had a 'senior moment'.
But in my defence, I will say with all the problems I've been having with my Multimax internet connection down time, and as a consequence of this NTV not working, freezing and buffering.
With all this being the case for this last two months, on the 17th Oct 2014 I emailed KB @ Multimax stating the above issues, and asked if there might be any chance of compensation for my inconvenience and loss of service. To-date Multimax has never replied to my email one way or the other, so no change there!!
So when, a few days ago I read the post on the top of MM users web page I took it as one might it being on the top, it was referring to recent MM issues and not 12 months ago. My mistake!! I didn't realise Multimax had, had a trouble free 12 months with no problems to report on their web page.
Now I am not sorry if the above sounds a little 'combative' but better communication when requested, with ones customers would go a long way and maybe save these misunderstandings being made. And having to place the issue on the forum to get a response, which it did. Thank you KIBKOM.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by erol »

dap2410 wrote:With all this being the case for this last two months, on the 17th Oct 2014 I emailed KB @ Multimax stating the above issues, and asked if there might be any chance of compensation for my inconvenience and loss of service. To-date Multimax has never replied to my email one way or the other, so no change there!!
With all due respect and for future reference, emailing Kemal directly with such a query is not the right or correct way to contact us. The correct email address to use for customer queries would be [email protected] Emails to this address are logged and I and other customer support staff can access them and if one is not responded to they can be traced and we can work out why a reply was not made. Emails to Kemal's personal account , I can not access and can not trace and can not see because it is not a customer support email but his own personal email address.

I do have to say I find the accusation that not getting a reply to an email sent to multimax is 'no change there' is hardly fair. We do out utmost to reply to every email sent to us on the proper address in a timely manner. We do sometimes fail but when we do I always investigate why there was such a failure and seek to ensure such does not happen in the future.

The bottom line is I and all the customer support staff at Multimax work extremely hard and are committed to trying to provide the best customer support we can. It is disheartening to get accused of not replying to your email in a public forum and having it made out that such is 'normal' when it was in fact sent not to customer support, but to the personal email of the managing director of the company and referenced a pledge to compensate users that was itself based on your misunderstanding of a communication that was a year old.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”