General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

kibkom down again yesterday?

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

I was very surprised when I was able to log onto Kibkom on Sunday night as I could see by the posts, kibkomers were posting on Saturday. I had been without for the previous four days. I was able to log on yesterday morning but when I tried on the afternoon it came up error. I met up with my friend known as Rocking from Karsiyaka and she still had not been able to log on at all since it went down the first time. How is it some kibkomers can get and not others. I am really happy it is back this morning but too early to contact Rocking to see if she is connected.

kaiserphil
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: kibkom down again yesterday?

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by kaiserphil »

I don't know, but I had no access here in Bavaria yesterday afternoon and evening.

Could it have something to do with location?

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Hi Foodie,
Site has been on and off for the past 6 days. Every time we did a fix we got hacked again, that is why some members that were on at the time of fix were able to post.

All is definitely OK now.... Hackers have been permanently locked out, so will probably move on to another target to get their fix.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Thanks foodie for reporting my problems to,soner. Now on but via something else. Also hope this goes on something was posted last night and not on the board. Thing called auto fill password at bottom of this screen, don't know what I do.

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Soner.
Could you give the members some Idea who is attacking this forum, your agents must know thier area or thier isp from were they are hacking.
Give us a clue, or do we just guess.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”