Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Shell232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Jeweller in Kyrenia

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Shell232 »

Hi

I am looking to buy an engagement ring and wondered if anyone has a jewellers they can recommend that is reasonably priced and good quality?

I always liked Senak but wanted another alternative too for additional choice and to compare prices.

Thanks

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Jeweller in Kyrenia

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Erdal Silver, turn right and cross roads in the high street and it is on your left walking down to the Ataturk Statue.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Restat at the crossroads where you turn left for 1001 shop and right for the electricity offices.
Use Mr Senak for most things but also have had great service from Restat.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Sheko, walk down the high st past the round tower, take the first road off to your right, go down about 100 mtrs on your left. Small shop window with lots more inside. He has three workshops silver and gold in Lefcosia and all of his products are unique. Go and talk to him, drink tea and go through the selection on show plus all of the catalogues he has available for rings. Very high quality work and very good prices, excellent English. You may be surprised. He used to work for Erdal but left there 10 years ago and now supplies most of jewelers with their products! A man who cares about quality and craftsmanship.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Shell232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Shell232 »

Thanks everyone, I looked in a lot of jewellers but ended up buying my engagement ring at Sena, you just know when you have seen the right one and he was the one to show it to me.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Congratulations Shell232.
Fully agree Mr Senak has unique jewellery and always provides excellent service with a smile.
I always take our visitors in there and they always find something they just have to buy.

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”