General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

I've been hacked - I think

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Just to warn you if any of you get an e mail form my Hotmail account that seems even stranger than I am normally, please ignore or question it with me.

I discovered today that somehow my account was used in turkey and not by me. I have an idea how it happened, but have now changed my password and so all e mails from me should be O.K. But just in case - beware! I would not want any of you getting a virus, or having your identity stolen, or receive begging letters because I am stranded in outer Mongolia without a chop stick and needing money.

Hope it has not happened to you.

Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: I've been hacked - I think

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Not so far Marions but thank you for the warning
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Snoopy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Snoopy »

Sadly, this is common Marion for people who use the same password for everything.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

I don't. I have os many passwords I can't remember them. They are written in a secretplace - so secret that half the time I can't remember! I think I know how this happened. And the password was totally different to my others (and of ocurse is now different again),l but at least that means if one part of my media stuff is hacke,d the rest is safe. And you are quite right of pointing out the dangers of having butone password.d If osme cracks that then they have accfdess to everything.

But it does seem that no danger was done - other than my now getting unwanted mail of a sexual nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maid Marion of Malatya

Johnny Lee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Johnny Lee »

You luck lady getting e.mails of a sexual nature. Can you please send me the virus ?

We made the mistake of streaming the England world cup match, or should I say fiasco, and got a bad virus . The computer had to go Laconic next day, so it cost us 60 TL to watch 11 overpaid donkeys try to kick a ball around.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Not really Johnny Lee. They thin I am a male and what they are offering is no use to my anatomy.

As to football - there is a cost to everything!!!!! Sorry it cost you, but just think if you had paid out to go to Brazil! Much cheaper to stay at hom e and watch a fiasco!

Maid Marion of Malatya

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Johnny Lee, donkeys from the Karpas would probably done a better job, especially the "Royal Donkeys"

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”