Lapethos Aqua Park

Find out about activities taking place in TRNC. Out on holiday? Find out about Scubba Diving, Paragliding, Bird Watching, Hiking Trips, Fishing and much more...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

annabel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lapethos Aqua Park

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by annabel »

My son, his partner and two children were here on holiday for a week and we thought it would be fun for them to go to the water park one day. Apart from the cost rising 25% since my last visit, the standards have dropped considerably. The slides in the baby pool weren't working at all, till a large family group arrived and requested they be turned on. The intolerably loud "music" with inappropriate lyrics, bird faeces covering the ground at the top of the stairs where you wait to go down a slide. Young boys climbing up them, when they were turned off for lunch and using their own inflatables to come down them, while the staff stood idly by!

What does it cost to keep the surroundings clean and safe? I certainly won't be returning or recommend it to anyone else until these problems are addressed. If they want visitors they need to show they do, or it will be closing like so many other places have.

Return to “ACTIVITIES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”