Orhan

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ash2828
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Orhan

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ash2828 »

I would like to say the biggest thank you to orhan for the outstanding job he has done for me over the last 3 years on various projects that I have undertaken. When I first came here I used many builders but after finding orhan I will stick with him over anybody. His work is always perfect and on time and budget. His workers are polite, clean and always take pride in their job. His reference says it all on this forum so if your thinking of any projects he is your man without a doubt. Thanks again and hope to use you in the very near future

ash2828
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Orhan

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ash2828 »

Contact details orhan seglem 05338744477

bevron
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by bevron »

I would also like to recommend Orhan for the professional way in which he carries out his work and his attitude and work ethics. He has just completed several job's on my property in Esentepe which included painting the outside of my home and all the surrounding railings, He also replaced several gutters and other maintenance jobs. The job was started and completed on time.

All the work was carried out by Orhan and his crew in a way that allows me to recommend his services to others. Bevron.

Maggie2012
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Maggie2012 »

Yes,Joining to recommendations below,Orhan and his team doing a great job! Always clean,reasonable prices,keeping his word!!! You should safe his number +905338744477

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”