Feet &Leg Infection

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Feet &Leg Infection

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

I have grazed the backs of my hands on a plant in the garden and now my feet and legs have infection. Could it be related?

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Feet &Leg Infection

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Don't take the risk. Go to A&E and get it checked out.

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

I've been admitted to hospital twice, back again tomorrow. The problem is, it does not seem to be getting better.

Misswolves
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Misswolves »

To be fair it’s too difficult for anyone on here to assist you without photographs, or preferably seeing you in person.
There’s so much to take into consideration-your age, current medication, any health problems etc.
How do you know it is infected?
Does it have a red ring around the edge and is it leaking fluid(exudate.)
If it does and there is swelling or pain as well then it’s worth visiting a Dr or pharmacist.
A simple skin infection can knock people with health problems off their feet, so better to see someone if you are already in that category.
Good luck.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

go to the chemist in catalkoy next to supreme they are realy good at telling you what to do . you must relies if you have a skin allergy anyway all the plants out here affect me . give them a try best i have found . one reason they are so busy they have seen or herd about it before . helped me on many occasion not just to sell you something as it is a very busy shop so they dont need the sales . my family go there to take stuff back to the UK as they are double cheaper and quicker

Studleyjupiter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Studleyjupiter »

Get some 15% lugols Iodine ....this kills all bacteria in a petri dish in 90 seconds.....it is the reddy /brown liquid that is liberally plastered over your skin pre-surgery for that very reason ....since 1829 when Jean Lugol the french medical doctor formulated it ....they have not needed to or been able to improve on it.

https://alternativa-za-vas.com/en/index ... s-solution

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”