Extend Internet

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Extend Internet

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

Hi anybody recommend a good internet company that cares about its customers and knows the meaning of customer service. Had problems for months but of course they tell me I have not I ask for a number for a manager they don't have any then deny they a have a guy who I have spoke to before. LO and behold he's the boss and still works there but you did not pronounce Dennis correctly she said. I have been with them 6 years and have praised them many times but no more they have a total disregard for my custom.. So can someone recommend a good service with staff that realise they have a need to look after customers.??? Answers on a stamp please oh and they have a good internet connection??

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Extend Internet

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

SO CAN ANYONE RECMMEND A GOOD INTERNET PROVIDER IM PAYING 90!ytl A MONTH.

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Probably easier looking for Hens teeth

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

My experience with Extend is completely different, any problem they sort straight away. Mind you I've only had two problems in eight years, I think. We are with Extend, via Arriva who act as agents, don't know if that makes any difference, but I suspect it does.

desih
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by desih »

Multimax, best by far!

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by WotNoDeeds »

I suppose it depends on each individual's personal experience, but I wouldn't touch Multimax with a bargepole if I were you.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

Frontal man I have been with them a long long time at one ti,e having three us for the last year have had problems with it cutting out they cannot seem to sort it out however I have been promised lately on three occasions an engineer who has never turned up. Plus a know it all girl in the call centre who tells me at first there is nothing wrong then tells me she will send someone. I do not work for them but pay my t them but with this company no.money I expect to be treated with respect or how I treat them.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

I'm not disputing what you say, or promoting the company in any way, I'm just saying that my experience is different. This seems to happen a lot - different folks experience different results.

MoonageDaydream
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by MoonageDaydream »

We've used Nethouse since we moved here at the end of 2015.

The service has not been problem free, but they do have a call centre you can talk to in English 18 hours a day, and when I have had a problem they have sorted it out PDQ. I've gone for the 8 mpbs service as we use it for TV as well as internet, this costs TL 1100 per annum, but if you can get by with less power it'll cost you less.

Their website is pretty clear: https://www.nethouse.net/index.php?lang=en

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”