No Happy ending from Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

No Happy ending from Multimax

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by WotNoDeeds »

Our previous post regarding Multimax's catch- 22 refund policy was obviously of interest to many Kibkomers and Multimax subscribers. Sad to say, there has been no happy ending. Multimax are 1299TL the richer and we are 1299 TL the poorer. After our experience, we would advise others not to pay up front to save money because of proposed price hikes (which don't materialize) and take Multimax's unconditional refund promise with a very large dose of salt. Hopefully Multimax will revise their conditions in future so that others do not lose out as we have.

Apart from this Multimax glitch our move went very smoothly - no other problems. We spent many happy years in the TRNC and wish the many friends we have left behind all the very best.

ps: Erol, we dismantled your equipment and have left it with our next-door neighbour one house down. Please collect it before the end of the month if you require it.

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: No Happy ending from Multimax

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

Oh dear, that is very sad. However thank you wnd for updating us, and I hope it may be some consolation to know that you have saved some others from a nasty shock. I am glad your move went smoothly otherwise and wish you the very best for your future life.

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

Ragged Robin wrote:Oh dear, that is very sad. However thank you wnd for updating us, and I hope it may be some consolation to know that you have saved some others from a nasty shock. I am glad your move went smoothly otherwise and wish you the very best for your future life.
Nasty shock ? MM and Erol went out of their way to assist WND
(Advertising Restricted)

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Mowgli597 »

Somebody had a very happy ending here.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

I think MM when they get back their equipment should donate it all to kibkom, and in fairness WND used it enough to sell their chattels and even if they have donated heavily from their sales at least the money is going towards something we all enjoy following and not company finances.

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

With the amount of time MM and Erol spent on trying to solve this issue, I wouldn't think they made any profit from said monies.

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

teatime wrote:With the amount of time MM and Erol spent on trying to solve this issue, I wouldn't think they made any profit from said monies.
That's always under the umbrella of customer service which I believe they excelled , my toys would of gone out the pram a lot earlier when the full story unfolded.
But the reality part is if wnd had not paid up earlier, thinking he was saving money, his contract would of ended in April anyway hence my suggestion

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”