Useless Multimax !

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Useless Multimax !

•   Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Lurcher wrote:.... so all the usual excuses about the router being in the wrong place, the Christmas tree lights interfering with the signal or best of all next doors baby alarm caused the failure were not valid. Despite a famous England win this totally spoiled our afternoon.
I do understand your frustration. However the things that you claim are used as 'excuses' are not such I am afraid. We will only talk to customers having problems about interference and the possible causes of such when we SEE evidence of such on a given customers set up. Interference can cause connections, purely within the customers house to not work well enough to support things like streaming video. That is a fact. As it is also a fact that trying to operate a device on wifi too 'far' from the wifi router can have the same effect. It is relatively easy to 'see' if a customer is 'loosing' packets, purely between the wifi router in their house and the devices attached to it. If a customer is suffering this, they will have problems caused by this in ADDITION to any general problems there are. We do not lie and we do not make excuses. We try our best to help customers and we will only talk about potential sources of interference, or badly located wifi routers, if we can SEE evidence of such.

http://www.alphr.com/news/252595/baby-m ... rban-wi-fi

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 55511.html
Lurcher wrote:Please Multimax stop blaming everyone else and accept responsibility that you are not up to what you advertise and charge for, your internet service is at best ok and otherwise useless.
I am not sure what it is you think we 'advertise' and charge for ? We sell home internet connections. We do not advertise that you will be able to use these to watch any TV content you like all the time without ever experiencing interruption. If you think that is what we are selling then you are mistaken. With all due respect and whilst acknowledging that the general issues we have had earlier today and over last few days are very frustrating, if you really think that the service we are selling to you is 'useless' and or believe that we just lie and make excuses when customers experience problems, then really you should in my view just avail yourself of MM's no quibble refund policy on the unused portion of your subscription, something that no other ISP offers to the best of my knowledge.

silverfir
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Post by silverfir »

Erol, you seem to be a really nice guy. However, when I was in the Royal Signals many years ago there was a condition known as otherendits. In other words, not me guv it's them at other end. Sometimes the problem was closer to home and I can't help but feel that sometimes multimax suffers fron otherenditis. With respect.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Post by erol »

silverfir wrote:In other words, not me guv it's them at other end. Sometimes the problem was closer to home and I can't help but feel that sometimes multimax suffers fron otherenditis. With respect.
Do we sometimes mis-diagnose a problem as being 'at the other end' and not us ? Inevitably this can and some time does happen. Do we ever knowingly blame someone other than us when we know the problem is under our own control ? I would claim that we do not do this.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Keithcaley wrote: couldn't watch his footie!
er I think it was Rugby Union

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

erol wrote:
Keithcaley wrote: couldn't watch his footie!
er I think it was Rugby Union
Isn't that still a load of overgrown schoolboys chasing a ball around a muddy field?

Philoz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Philoz »

The Aussies Call Rubgy Union 'Footy'-Not sure if that helps .

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

I watched the whole game at home (8 kms east of Esentepe) without any problems. Well done England!

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

tomsteel wrote:I watched the whole game at home (8 kms east of Esentepe) without any problems. Well done England!
...and well done TOM!

...it must have been all those other people in the bar with Lurcher then

N.B. edited as Lurcher objected to the use of the term that I used, and for which I apologise unreservedly.
Last edited by Keithcaley on Wed 22 Jun 2016 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Not one problem here in Karsiyaka with MM

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Keith, they were possibly expat Ozzies drowning their sorrows in 4X.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

tomsteel wrote:Keith, they were possibly expat Ozzies drowning their sorrows in 4X.
Oh well, I 'spect that they were relieved not to have to watch it to the bitter end! Image

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”