Time for a change from NTV

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

dap2410
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Time for a change from NTV

Post by dap2410 »

Just signed up with << Company name - Removed by Soner>> Got connect online by a really helpful guy called Bruno who was based in Zurich. He talked me through the installation using my old MAG250 box which is giving great picture and sound quality, but am considering getting the newer MAG254 box brought over from the UK to see if things can get even better.
At the moment I still have about 20days left to run on my NTV subscription which runs in conjunction with << Company name - Removed by Soner>>. So far everything is good with << Company name - Removed by Soner>>, better all round and much, much cheaper too,. Looks like I'll be ditching the other one!!
I will add I am not an agent for << Company name - Removed by Soner>>, just a convert having been with NTV for the past 4years.

WotNoDeeds
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Time for a change from NTV

Post by WotNoDeeds »

<< Link - Removed by Soner>>

Muzer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Muzer »

Hi dap I signed up last month no regrets was with ntv before. My two friend who live in trnc are now signed up. If your thinking of going for the newer mag box . I've just bought the new mag 256. The memory is double that of the 254. I'm bring it over to trnc . It allows you to have a buffer memory. Did ntv set up your buffer and video setting .... Probably not. << Company name - Removed by Soner>> did when I was in Cyprus what a difference. They also told me that my connection was slow with my provider. When I called them hay presto I had a working internet speed within 5 min....
Would recommend << Company name - Removed by Soner>>

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hammerhead »

They are cheaper bcos they have no sport channels

Muzer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Muzer »

Yes they do if you go on to their website and click on the sport section loads of sport just no sky sport. But every golf match or football match on sky on there.

Muzer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Muzer »

<< Link - Removed by Soner>>

jllvehdist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jllvehdist »

michelle wrote:They are cheaper bcos they have no sport channels

They dont carry SKY SPORTS
but they have eurosport1+2 ,beIN 11,12,13
Setanta eire with F1,Star Sports with live test cricket
and are testing ASTRO,MIO to carry all 3pm matches
sound like more sport then SKY not less !!

jllvehdist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jllvehdist »

dap2410 wrote:Just signed up with << Company name - Removed by Soner>>. Got connect online by a really helpful guy called Bruno who was based in Zurich. He talked me through the installation using my old MAG250 box which is giving great picture and sound quality, but am considering getting the newer MAG254 box brought over from the UK to see if things can get even better.
At the moment I still have about 20days left to run on my NTV subscription which runs in conjunction with << Company name - Removed by Soner>>. So far everything is good with << Company name - Removed by Soner>>, better all round and much, much cheaper too,. Looks like I'll be ditching the other one!!
I will add I am not an agent for << Company name - Removed by Soner>>, just a convert having been with NTV for the past 4years.
Watch out, saying things like this will get you thrown off the forum !!!

<< Company name - Removed by Soner>>beats NTV into a cocked hat ( As me Mom used to say)

Also your debit card payment is safe !!!!!!

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by judyvin »

How much does this cost?

dap2410
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by dap2410 »

judyvin wrote:How much does this cost?
Having just subscribed to << Company name - Removed by Soner>> and been told how much it cost, which was much lower than another (won't mention names) TV service provider. "judyvin" I would love to give you thier pricing details, but as stated in an earlier post on this matter: to make and post favourable posts on behalf of a competitor of *** could get me thrown of the Forum.
So not wishing to upset the top shed, I'll keep those details to myself.

jllvehdist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jllvehdist »

judyvin wrote:How much does this cost?
Its's 15 euros a month.

<< Contact details - Removed by Soner>>

Ask him for a free trial, i'm sure he will help

Muzer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Muzer »

Hi dap what post was that I missed that one. I personally when asked what price I pay I say. I thought the forum was here to inform people about all the delights of northern Cyprus. We see people talking on here about the price they pay for Sunday lunch. Are we not supposed to speak of prices full stop? Back to the Victorians if you have to ask you can't afford lol.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Post by Soner »

A company using the forum have been rightly banned for abusing our forum rules. If forum members knew about the threats we had received via emails that this company had made, then I am sure many would understand why they were banned. However, our forum rules states that Moderators do not have to explain any actions they may take against members for banning and/or the removal of threads and posts. Most times action is taken because many other members have logged a complaint, which in turn is discussed between moderators before any action is taken, it may even result in the thread being temporarily removed, until moderators agree on a final decision.

I ask members to refrain from promoting this company on the Kibkom Forum. Should you wish to know about their services them simply PM each other. Should you wish to help and promote this company then I suggest you, print, go out and distribute leaflets or use another forum. I do not want this business to benefit one bit from any mention, good or bad, on the Kibkom forum because of the rude and unprofessional attitude myself and my moderators had experienced first hand from this company's rep. If it were your business and were treated in a similar way, then I am sure the feeling would be mutual.

Any threads, posts mentioning or linking to this company from here on will be deleted.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”