grrrrrrrr Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Villavalhalla
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

grrrrrrrr Multimax

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Villavalhalla »

So for the last 3 days MM send me this email:
Dear

Your account at ?............. will expire on 2016-05-29 00:00:00.
You can extend your service by logging in to your account on Multimax web site by clicking the link below;
Customer Login
Alternatively you can call us on 0548 888 6629 to pay by credit card.

Sincerely,
Administrator

Then as we were watching Survivor last night (28th) it went off at midnight!!!!
Spoke to Timen this morning who argued with me that above date means 28th at midnight?? How can that be?

I wouldn't complain, but I'm still waiting for a call back from 26th April when I was promised by Anna that I would be compensated for no internet for 12 hours, which I reminded her of again a week later when it went again 4th may.
Still no email or call back, or offer of goodwill.

I've been a customer for years, recommended many people to MM and have never complained, but this is just ridiculous!

Get your act together guys.

jimm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: grrrrrrrr Multimax

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by jimm »

Multimax are correct 00:00 on the 29th is the same as midnight of the 28th or 24:00 hrs

Villavalhalla
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Villavalhalla »

How can they be the same? How can 00:00 on 29th May be the same as 00:00 on the 28th May?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

We follow a 24h system, which starts with 00:00:00 and ends with 23:59:59 which is also an ISO 8601 standard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_clock

We do not, and never have given 12hour extensions for any reason. The minimum time unit extension in our system is for 1 day and multiples. If you do think that you qualify for any sort of compensation, you need to submit a request in writing (email or support ticket is fine) and it goes through proper evaluation channels. This may take several weeks to appear in your account...

Will discuss with Anna on details regarding compensation, but it looks like you were informed of your account expiration properly.

We provide several ways to submit a payment and you do not have to wait for the last moment or your account to expire to extend your account.

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Villavalhalla wrote:How can they be the same? How can 00:00 on 29th May be the same as 00:00 on the 28th May?
29th 00:00:00 is the same as 28th 24:00:00

Taken from the link I submitted above:

"In the 24-hour time notation, the day begins at midnight, 00:00, and the last minute of the day begins at 23:59. Where convenient, the notation 24:00 may also be used to refer to midnight at the end of a given date[5] – that is, 24:00 of one day is the same time as 00:00 of the following day."
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----

cyprusishome
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by cyprusishome »

Not a customer of multimax, never will be because of the arrogance of the owner in his responses on this forum. Customer is always wrong!!!!!

However, if you know your account is due to expire and especially over a week end surely you should ensure account is paid in good time. Not a lot of sympathy.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by terry2366 »

Must agree with you on his attitude no customer relation skills at all. Might try a pm next time rather than show your customer how superior you think you are.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

terry2366 wrote:Must agree with you on his attitude no customer relation skills at all. Might try a pm next time rather than show your customer how superior you think you are.

May be the customer could have taken this route too - rather than the norm of bad mouthing a very good company.

jllvehdist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by jllvehdist »

cyprusishome wrote:Not a customer of multimax, never will be because of the arrogance of the owner in his responses on this forum. Customer is always wrong!!!!!

However, if you know your account is due to expire and especially over a week end surely you should ensure account is paid in good time. Not a lot of sympathy.
Totally agree.

The problem is "No competition" until another company comes along and offers a similar service (Not 4 meg ADSL) you have to put up with them.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

terry2366 wrote:Must agree with you on his attitude no customer relation skills at all. Might try a pm next time rather than show your customer how superior you think you are.
I am 36 years old, a scientist by profession and never had good customer relations skills and probably never will.

However, I believe you are grossly mistaking my directness and lack of emotions on written text for arrogance, You can ask anybody who knows me personally...

Maybe I could pm a customer, or maybe the customer could submit a support ticket instead of posting this on a public forum.

Maybe I would not answer the question and become ignorant, or answer it and become arrogant.

So many options, so little chance to be praised when you are looking at things glass half full...

K.
Last edited by kbasat on Sun 29 May 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

I have no allegiance to MM or any other internet service provider. I always look for a provider that meets my needs at a cost I am happy with.

As far as the discussion about timings for the ending of the internet service, Multimax are correct. The customer was informed in advance of the time that the service would end so not sure what more they could do. There are a number of options to renew the service either by calling into the Multimax office or via an online payment. In this instance the customer was not right but as a business there is a fine line to tread between trying to satisy the customer whilst ensuring that the business is not bought into disrepute.

Sometimes it is best to resolve an issue direct with a supplier/service provider rather than post online which will inevitably mean a lot of replies and different opinions based on personal preference, lack of facts etc.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

jllvehdist
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by jllvehdist »

PoshinDevon wrote:I have no allegiance to MM or any other internet service provider. I always look for a provider that meets my needs at a cost I am happy with.

As far as the discussion about timings for the ending of the internet service, Multimax are correct. The customer was informed in advance of the time that the service would end so not sure what more they could do. There are a number of options to renew the service either by calling into the Multimax office or via an online payment. In this instance the customer was not right but as a business there is a fine line to tread between trying to satisy the customer whilst ensuring that the business is not bought into disrepute.

Sometimes it is best to resolve an issue direct with a supplier/service provider rather than post online which will inevitably mean a lot of replies and different opinions based on personal preference, lack of facts etc.
===================================================================================

No Allegiace... your joking !!!

I had no allegiance to Company name has been deleted by moderatorbut you still deleted my post and through me off the forum.

It's about time you stood down "Posh"

====================================================================================

I surpose you will delete this as well.....

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

jllvehdist - Your post was deleted after an off line discussion and agreement by all moderators that this was the most appropriate course of action. I was the moderator who carried out what had been agreed. Please see the forum rules regarding Respect.

An internet tv service company were removed and banned from this forum following numerous reports and complaints submitted by Kibkom members. In addition to continually showing disregard for a number of forum rules, their representative sent threatening emails to moderators. Again moderators discussed what should be done before agreeing that this company should no longer be allowed on this forum.

Hopefully this helps to explain that moderators fully discuss and then agree before taking action. Removing and/or banning from the forum is only done as a last resort.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”