Is anyone else having problems with extend broadband ?

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

deeming024
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Is anyone else having problems with extend broadband ?

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by deeming024 »

For the last month my internet is giving me a download speed of 0.5 - 0.6 Mbps from 6pm right the way through until about 7am every night and in the daytime i just about get 2mdps, I spoke to extend and they either say they will come out and don't turn up or I just get told "it will work fine from this moment onwards"....then it does work fine for about 1 day and then it's back to normal. I, meant to get 4mbps so I'm feeling extremely ripped off. I'm with extend broadband at the moment, does anyone out there know of a ISP that actually gives you the speed you pay for? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou

deeming024
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Is anyone else having problems with extend broadband ?

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by deeming024 »

I live in karsiyaka by the way

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

No ISP can guarantee the speed quoted which is why they always say 'up to' which clearly includes the number zero just look at any UK internet advert. over here I have found Multi max to give the most reliable service although it does have problems, usually beyond it's control.
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

deeming024
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by deeming024 »

Thanks for your reply
Yes I agree with you and also appreciate that they cannot always guarantee the speed to which you've paid for.....BUT <big but....when it slows right down to not even being able to load Google, that's just ridiculous lol
I tried my hardest to just keep reminding myself that I'm in TRNC and things like the Internet can't be compared to England....but this is just stupid. Lol
I'll get onto multimax tomorrow and see when I can have it Installed after searching on here I've seen some good reviews

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”