enphase envoy communicator

How to save energy and money in North Cyprus: Solar Panels, Wind Turbines - find out all you need to know about renewable energy.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

enphase envoy communicator

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

we have been contacted from a client who was a customer of a formerly karakum based company.
all telephones to that company seem to be closed.
- 6600 stg for a 3 kWp system, ready installed with all applications.. they later charged him 200 stg for KIBTEK connection on top.
but,
- the application to net metering was not followed, all stopped late 2014.
- system not ready installed and does not work.

my question: does anybody has an enphase envoy communicator gateway for this customer?
- a new one
- a unit which is not needed, because you never check performance of system in the internet anyway..
we need that for first set up, to make the system work.

regards

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: enphase envoy communicator

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

update
meanwhile i was able to speak to a former employee of ecofree and he gave me some info.

- not only the gateway is missing, no, after installation they came back to take away 3 micro inverters, because they have been in need for another customer.
we checked that, its true.
- the applications where left at ministery and no one looked after.
true. to activate and legalise the system becomes now more difficult every day.

furthermore he told me: ecofree was active from september 2013 to december 2014. 14 month.
- social contributions for employees never was paid, so they sued him, their lawyer checked at police and
- it seems that the owner of ecofree left the country.
- because, ecofree has also several court cases going on: money was taken for solar installations, but never even started

it seems that all we mentioned in earlier threads 2014 was or became true or became worse.

if you are a customer of ecofree and you are not net-metered yet, contact us, the subject might be quite complicated..
please do not forget, even if your system works, but you are not net metered, this is illegal.
on top, you do not have the advantages of feeding excess to the grid and get credits for it.
so, the efficiency of your installation is about 35% only, maybe less, as you only can use your solar production directly. so, you never will get to an acceptable payback time.
attached a net meter bill as it should look like.
regards,
Attachments
YEK-fatura-comments-no-name.jpg

Return to “RENEWABLE ENERGY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”